Mario Party 9

Where'd she say that?

I've said this here:
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=72.msg397064#msg397064

Mario Party 9 was not available at one of the 2 rooms, although I did expect the game to be there.

Yes, I saw Luigi's Mansion 2, but everyone was actually playing it, and we could only be there for 3 hours in total.
New Super Mario Bors. Mii (and the entire Wii U, actually) were not available.

I still hope there are other modes other than the weird car thing

Items=Orbs>Candy in my opinion, though

The Zap Orb was cool.

Lubba said:
I want orbs, I love using their traps in the Gamecube MP's
Yeah. Candies did not do that you can just land and lose loads of coins.

The Bullet Candy. the Bit Candy and the Vampire Candy were cool. I guess I can agree with that

I want a combination of orbs and items. I liked the items in Mario Party 4, even though the mini-pipes were annoying.

The Warp Pipe is the item dream come true for the CPU

I want the Day and Night feature back. That what made Mario Party 6 fun.

Lubba said:
King Bill said:
I want the Day and Night feature back. That what made Mario Party 6 fun.
True.

I'd enjoy seeing Brighton and Twila come back, even though them fighting was kind of a stupid story.
Why did they want to fight. They work together in the main game.

Brighton and Twila were awesome characters

The Warp Pipe isn't unfair. It takes a fair amount of skill to use

Lubba said:
I want orbs, I love using their traps in the Gamecube MP's
I really agree with you there. Orbs really make the game more interesting and strategic. Plus I liked that you might find coins in them. With that being said, I'm pretty sure that encourages a lot more item usage. I've been able to afford the star because I've gotten coins from orbs a few times :P Placing lots of traps is a surefire way to get you lots of coins and hinder your rivals. Plus I like the day and night system, can affect the gameplay and make you do modifications to your strategy. As well as the price of orbs. Twila makes the orbs more expensive by like 5 or 10 coins, but that doesn't affect me too much, as I usually have a lot of coins :P

For the warp pipe, I'm ok with it. Although I don't want the CPUs being able to get the person they want each time :P Like depending on the difficulty they're on, that should affect their chances of getting the person they want. Like on Easy, they should only have like 20% chance of getting the person they want and stuff like that :P I can time it well to get the person I want like 80% of the time.

Zap orb. This is a roadblock you definitely want to remember(actually I think you should remember as many roadblocks and what they are as you can :P). I've seen players just use their mushrooms/gold mushrooms only to figure out that they'll lose a lot more coins. You can't avoid this unless you have a metal mushroom, bullet bill or any other orb that lets you ignore traps(like the Flower orb, but that's for Daisy and Peach only). If someone passes this and they have 30 spaces... Yikes. 150 coins lost(or 90 for MP7)

For new orbs, I'd like to see a trap that if someone lands on it, anyone else in a 5-space radius(front and back) will be harmed except for the owner(and their teammate if they're doing teams) Not my idea, my friend thought of it. Something like that and any other orbs that can harm everyone except for the owner.

MP8 just had mostly use on yourself candies. Plus there are several ones that make your opponents lose coins and only like 2 of them allow you steal coins from them >_> And why is there no candy that brings you to the star? >_>

Back