Mario Party 9

I actually liked how they put a character who has never been playable in. I always wanted to see Kemak playable. (It was a shame that they scarped him in Mario Kart 64).

It's a shame Toadette isn't playable this time round.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
and please tell me that English isn't your first language because it's hard to understand all your posts.

I asked a question. Because you still give me a fucking headache just reading your posts. Your so technical about stuff.

Rosters do make a game slightly better but instead of thinking about the bad things, think about the good things. Because I never hear you praise a game, all I hear is you saying the game was bad because the roster didn't include toadette. I mean fuck, get over it.

New Super Mario said:
@BLOF

Isn't pirating illegal?

Yes it is but it's not as serious as distributing it.

@All people who think Kamek is "badass": Thank you but no thanks, I would rather have my favorite, "unbadass character" (Toadette) over a boring, "badass" Kamek) character any day.

I don't care what you say, Kamek isn't boring. Last time I checked he wasnt a clone of toad. Or a minor character we've already seen.

The fact is, minor Mario party characters have been thrown out of this game. Usually I hate that but all the newer characters are perfect choices for Mario party.

I get that you people like Toadette but the fact is, she's not a very popular character and to be honest, she's better off as a host of sorts. We only need one mushroom to play as.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I don't care what you say, Kamek isn't boring. Last time I checked he wasnt a clone of toad. Or a minor character we've already seen.

The fact is, minor Mario party characters have been thrown out of this game. Usually I hate that but all the newer characters are perfect choices for Mario party.

I get that you people like Toadette but the fact is, she's not a very popular character and to be honest, she's better off as a host of sorts. We only need one mushroom to play as.

Kamek is boring to me. You can't say Kamek is interesting to me, that's a matter of opinion.

I don't care if Toadette is a pathetic clone of Toad, that didn't stop me from her becoming one of my favorite characters.

"We only need one mushroom to play as"? A better statement is, "we don't need to toss out any more characters and make the roster smaller than the predecessor". That's my main complaint. It's not only that Toadette is gone, it's that they SHRUNK the roster. I wouldn't mind Kamek, Shy Guy, or Koopa playable, as long as they don't fill in spots that used to belong to other characters. So if Boo, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro., Blooper, and Toadette were playable, I wouldn't mind as much.

Implying that a bigger roster automatically makes a game better.

And I've said this before but just because she's your favorite character doesn't mean Nintendo will go out of their way to put her in. What they do is their decision alone, and whatever they make we should be happy with. The game looks amazing, your going to buy it, stop complaining about the little Thngs and enjoy it for what it is.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
your going to buy it

No, I'm going to pirate it and enjoy it on an emulator

Jee, I'm just pirating ONE game. I'm planning on buying Mario Tennis Open and the Super Smash Bros one. I'm just expressing my huge discontent on Mario Party 9.

Missing a character means you shouldn't pay? Pirating only works for really old games that you can't find on eBay. Pirating brand new games? Pirating is wrong. If your trying a game to see if you like it then Yeah that's fine.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Missing a character means you shouldn't pay? Pirating only works for really old games that you can't find on eBay. Pirating brand new games? Pirating is wrong. If your trying a game to see if you like it then Yeah that's fine.

I'm not planning on pirating it immediately, I'm just going to ignore it for some time, like a few years, then I'll check it out.

Playing on the emulator has its disadvantages, a lot of them anyway. Many things could go wrong when you play it on an emulator such as speed and the Wii mote controls via keyboard are very awkward. All these problems make me wanna buy the actual games even more.

Then why don't you just buy them...
Do some chores or jobs or something to save up.

I can manage doing tons of different chores and save up for games and I'm only 14

So your not getting the game any time soon then BLOF.
I think the Roster still is better than Mario Sports Mix and Mario Kart 7 though

Kamek is a playable character :O

Victory screech!!!

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Pirating is wrong.
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Then you don't deserve these games at all.

Aren't you adorable. Thinking you have a moral high ground and everything :)

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Technically, shes not getting the game at all. She's downloading it.

Just an FYI, for Nintendo there is no difference between "getting the game" second-hand and piracy. Either way Nintendo's not seeing any money. So unless you have bought all of your games first hand from the store, you're not much better than a pirate.

Mijzelffan said:
there is no difference between "getting the game" second-hand and piracy. Either way Nintendo's not seeing any money. So unless you have bought all of your games first hand from the store, you're not much better than a pirate.
The game still had to be bought for it to end up at the store.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Mijzelffan said:
there is no difference between "getting the game" second-hand and piracy. Either way Nintendo's not seeing any money. So unless you have bought all of your games first hand from the store, you're not much better than a pirate.

The game also had to be bought to be put online. And people who pirate generally weren't gonna buy it anyway, while people who buy second-hand were generally gonna buy it, they just saw a cheaper deal. There is also the occurance that pirates who like games might end up buying the game anyway. Because of this some developers claim second-hand games are actually worse for them than piracy.

Mijzelffan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Mijzelffan said:

The game also had to be bought to be put online. And people who pirate generally weren't gonna buy it anyway, while people who buy second-hand were generally gonna buy it, they just saw a cheaper deal. There is also the occurance that pirates who like games might end up buying the game anyway. Because of this some developers claim second-hand games are actually worse for them than piracy.
So unless you buy everything directly from the company who makes it, you're an evil lowlife who deserves to burn in hell? I have to travel all the way to Seattle to get a video game?

Evil Magikrazy said:
Mijzelffan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Mijzelffan said:

So unless you buy everything directly from the company who makes it, you're an evil lowlife who deserves to burn in hell? I have to travel all the way to Seattle to get a video game?

Where are you getting that from? I'm all pro-piracy.

Back