MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests!)

Are you guys ever going to actually use the pictures you request?

Tentomon said:

I doubt they will. I always thought people requested stuff just to see how it comes out, thank me for it, and then forget about it 5 minutes later. It's a rather interesting cycle to watch.

I'm using several of your requests in a rotating sig on my forum.

And thanks, that looks sweet!

Haha, some of these are really funny. Good job! Okay, here's my first request:

Make a picture of Mario and Peach holding hands while they're gazing upon some beautiful stars.

Tentomon said:
it's to entertain MCS

whenever we don't request images, he nags us till we do

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Haha, some of these are really funny. Good job! Okay, here's my first request:

Make a picture of Mario and Peach holding hands while they're gazing upon some beautiful stars.

UmdnFTv.png

I know this sucks, but 1) I couldn't find any decent artwork of Peach and Mario holding hands, and 2) I couldn't find any starry sky pictures that actually had the ground in them too.

Radagast the Brown said:
Tentomon said:
it's to entertain MCS

whenever we don't request images, he nags us till we do

...what?

no I don't o_O

huh

must be confusing this with a different thread

I don't need any requests, but I must say some of these are outstanding.
thumbup.gif

MCS said:
Tentomon said:

I doubt they will. I always thought people requested stuff just to see how it comes out, thank me for it, and then forget about it 5 minutes later. It's a rather interesting cycle to watch.
I've noticed that too. I thought about requesting one time, but I don't want to abandon it, because I would have no idea where to put it, unless I kick out something something in my sig....

MCS said:
itt: people ignore MCS's original art and continue to request things

I don't ignore them. It might seem like that, but I like to look back and have a good laugh about it. Besides, MCS and I know each other well enough, ain't that right, hm?

Mario Party X said:
I don't ignore them. It might seem like that, but I like to look back and have a good laugh about it. Besides, MCS and I know each other well enough, ain't that right, hm?

I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was just talking generally, hence "people". I obviously know some people look at my original art, but I just figured it was fitting to say that since people immediately went back to requesting right after I posted that and didn't acknowledge it at all.

It's happened before, so it's nothing new to me, though.

MCS said:
UmdnFTv.png

I know this sucks, but 1) I couldn't find any decent artwork of Peach and Mario holding hands, and 2) I couldn't find any starry sky pictures that actually had the ground in them too.
Haha, It's okay. I like it :p Thanks!

combine all of my requests into some montage

Radagast the Brown said:

all of your requests?

could you link me to all of them? i don't exactly keep track of who's requested what, so

MCS said:
Radagast the Brown said:

all of your requests?

could you link me to all of them? i don't exactly keep track of who's requested what, so
alright, gimme some time to get em all

EDIT: Nub nub:

T9viJYn.png
24627fo.jpg
Rc6qBtz.png
78Qbasy.png
8nEFVC5.jpg
fdr5So2.png
DTd9b.png
yO0FK.jpg
4F9XC.jpg

I left out the Waluigi ones and the Smasher one because the smasher one would be in violation of one of your rules and the Waluigi one wasn't exactly serious

if it's alright with you, I'd also like to request that it be around about the same dimensions as my sig, and that it has my name in it, for...signature reasons...

you can also stick your name into the corner as a sort of artist's signature, if you want.

alright, hopefully this came out okay.

40SPUKx.png

This was pretty fun, I've never really done collages in GIMP before so this was something new to try out.

Make a picture of Boo, Roserade, Dark Star, and Bob-omb in times square and Phanpy, Alpha Kretin, and Princess Peach in the billboards and make the Peach billboard say: Me kiss a million times a year, and Peach's Car flipped over and on fire without Peach in it. (Peach will be running away from the car)

Master Boo said:
Make a picture of Boo, Roserade, Dark Star, and Bob-omb in times square and Phanpy, Alpha Kretin, and Princess Peach in the billboards and make the Peach billboard say: Me kiss a million times a year, and Peach's Car flipped over and on fire without Peach in it. (Peach will be running away from the car)

Ripping off other users' requests? lame

Here you go:

G7Bhe0f.jpg

and by the way, if anyone was wondering what the Wario billboard said in Speedy Yoshi's request, it said something along the lines of "He eats a million pounds a year. Your farm can help"

EDIT: I actually didn't mean to save that as JPG, but I hope you don't mind

MCS said:
alright, hopefully this came out okay.

40SPUKx.png

This was pretty fun, I've never really done collages in GIMP before so this was something new to try out.
I like it! Nice job!

MCS said:
Master Boo said:

Ripping off other users' requests? lame

Here you go:

G7Bhe0f.jpg

and by the way, if anyone was wondering what the Wario billboard said in Speedy Yoshi's request, it said something along the lines of "He eats a million pounds a year. Your farm can help"

EDIT: I actually didn't mean to save that as JPG, but I hope you don't mind
I love it!!

Back