MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (CLOSED)

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (ON HIATUS)

i'm gonna miss this thread

Radagast the Brown said:

why are you going to miss it, you never request anything anymore

Mudkip said:
Me too, NABO is rarely active.

I need to start practising.

GIMP is a free program, you could try experimenting with it yourself and see if you can make some things. It's relatively easy to catch on to (but I took Photoshop classes last year so I knew most of the basics already).

MCS said:
Radagast the Brown said:

why are you going to miss it, you never request anything anymore
okay, firstly, I stopped requesting images after people questioned why I, among other users, was requesting them. Apparently, "for fun" wasn't in their dictionaries, neither was "to see what it looks like", nor was "to show off mcs's talent". Either way, I stopped doing it after it came apparent that people would dislike me doing it.

Secondly, just because I don't request anything anymore, doesn't mean that I don't like coming here to see the strange and hilarious requests that causes you to spew out the strange and hilarious GIMP edit from time to time. Most of the time, it kinda cheers me up.

but if you don't want me here without requesting anything, then I'll just go then.

Radagast the Brown said:
okay, firstly, I stopped requesting images after people questioned why I, among other users, was requesting them. Apparently, "for fun" wasn't in their dictionaries, neither was "to see what it looks like", nor was "to show off mcs's talent". Either way, I stopped doing it after it came apparent that people would dislike me doing it.

Secondly, just because I don't request anything anymore, doesn't mean that I don't like coming here to see the strange and hilarious requests that causes you to spew out the strange and hilarious GIMP edit from time to time. Most of the time, it kinda cheers me up.

but if you don't want me here without requesting anything, then I'll just go then.

Wait a minute, why were people questioning why you were requesting things here? ._. If anything, you shouldn't have to stop altogether just because of what others think. If you enjoyed making requests here, you could have continued doing so. Who cares if people don't like that you're requesting things here?

That really doesn't make any sense to me why people would ask you that though, out of all the people who post here. Unless I'm missing something.

And no, it's fine, you don't have to go. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I'm glad you've been liking what I've been doing for the users. But really, when you consider the fact that you barely post here anymore and just now pop in out of the blue to say you're going to miss this thread, it didn't really make a whole lot of sense to me at first, so that's why I posted what I posted. Again, my apologies.

I suppose you're right. I'll look forward to when this returns.

Well, I am opening this thread back up for the time being. You can make your requests now, as long as they heed to the rules in the OP.

LN1 said:
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090201220151/metroid/images/3/37/SteamlordDiorama.jpg

Replace the Steamlord's head with Gabe Newell's head.

VJ6VAl8.png

LoFgtCa.jpg

Can you replace her head with Rin Kagamine's head, please?

Thanks.

I have already started this background:

Pt9IqB1.jpg

Now all you need to do is:

• make the sky a purple hue, the type of purple you will use is in the image below (optional),
  • place the Batman logo (in gray) in the sky and have a searchlight (originating from one of the background skyscrapers) shining towards it (optional and even then only if you do make the sky purple),
  • complete the billboard, patterning it similar to this, but have it completely different: make it have the words "YOU KNOW I'M HOMELESS SINCE THE RECESSION, HELP ME" and the Michigan Humane Society logo to the right of of the Furrball picture I provided (in the same photo, technically, as the purple hue) (which will be the largest thing on the billboard)
  • and place the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (and make it appear like a mural) and the words "STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOWS" on the silo the billboard is on.
  • And don't touch the Google Street View interface.

NzrXPsB.png

That's probably breaking the guidelines on what he would call "overworking".

Actually, I don't even think you can do all of that in GIMP, as I actually had it for a while before my computer died.

I could actually do most of that in GIMP, but not all of it. Yeah sorry YoshiState, but I'll have to decline.

Soundless Voice said:
LoFgtCa.jpg

Can you replace her head with Rin Kagamine's head, please?

Thanks.

NoVvekP.png

Awesome! Thanks! ^_^

In that case, I have a completely different one: I have also started on this one, you just have to paste exactly the same billboard I told you to create in step 3 of my previous request, even using the exact same Furrball image, on this one.

010614_newrequestbg.png

TheYoshiState said:
In that case, I have a completely different one: I have also started on this one, you just have to paste exactly the same billboard I told you to create in step 3 of my previous request, even using the exact same Furrball image, on this one.

010614_newrequestbg.png

J8fExmq.png

MCS said:
TheYoshiState said:

010614_newrequestbg.png

J8fExmq.png

I didn't ask you to make the billboard background purple (and I was assuming you would keep the original background color), but it still looks nice.

TheYoshiState said:
I didn't ask you to make the billboard background purple (and I was assuming you would keep the original background color), but it still looks nice.

...I didn't make the background purple. All I did was use the image you gave me and put it on the billboard. You mentioned nothing in that step about retaining the billboard's original color and removing the purple section. I suggest you be more clear next time.

Put Mario on the wipeout big balls

Re: MCS's Completely Random GIMP Edits Dump (Also taking requests)

Josie Burton said:
Put Mario on the wipeout big balls

PnA2rw8.png

TheYoshiState said:
Inspired by this Cleverbot conversation, make a The Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Movie poster that I can then take further and easily adapt into a billboard. And put in November 3 as the date, as that date fell on a Friday in 1989.

Be more specific. Like, tell me what you want on the movie poster instead of just telling me the title.

Make my avatar above riding a monster truck and holding a missile launcher chasing a sheep in another car down the Massachusetts highway.

http://metroid.retropixel.net/mprime3/renders/mprime3_poster_05.jpg

replace the best you can the following heads(left is original, right is replacement):

SamusMario
RundasFreezie(the whole body as the head)
GandraydaWaluigi
Meta RidleyBowser
Dark SamusA colorswapped(red is black, skin is blue) Mario

Change the Metroid to Mario the best you can and leave the rest as is.

Back