Nintendo Network

I'm not sure about the Voice Chat... so I'll just say no for now.

Updated.

That's it? Gotta love the Miiverse Code of Conduct.

The only reports that I've got involved game spoilers for New Super Mario Bros. U. However, lately I've been having trouble posting my posts, due to occasional internet connection errors, and the irony is, I made sure that my internet connection is working on my Wii U; done many tests, and all of them were successful.

MnSG said:
The only reports that I've got involved game spoilers for New Super Mario Bros. U. However, lately I've been having trouble posting my posts, due to occasional internet connection errors, and the irony is, I made sure that my internet connection is working on my Wii U; done many tests, and all of them were successful.
"Spoilers"
HEY GUYS I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT MARIO RESCUED PEACH OMG WHO KNEW
Lakituthequick said:
Congratulations UM with your accomplishment!

I only have one post ever deleted by admins.

I called Sumo Bro. boss a fatty.
wow, this is dumb

Actually, the spoiler reports that I got involved tips for collecting the Star Coins, before I even unlocked Superstar Road.

Oddly, nearly every post that I've made at the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed community is marked as spoilers, since practically everything in that game is spoiler heaven. And yet even with this fact, I still see people failing to mark their posts as spoilers whenever there are unlockables involved on the screenshots.

Cirdec said:
I got a spoiler warning for saying Ghost House => secret exit.

Shocking, since by now, everyone should get the point that all the Ghost House levels in New Super Mario Bros. and its sequels have secret exits.

My only deleted Post was while recording it:
But I understand why, "Kurwa" (meaning: Whore) is a vulgar word in Polish.

That's a nice time, I think.

I mean, the way he wrote that time was nice: Just 1's, nothing more.

Hey guys, I've done something funny.

Well, a few minutes ago, I was making a post on Miiverse, containing the term 'P-Eikel', which is the P-Acorn in Dutch. Right, now when I tapped Post, it detected a swearing word, as 'eikel' in Dutch can also mean 'prat'.

Well, what I did was, I looked for another symbol that resembles one of the letters from 'Eikel'. I replaced the 'l' with 'Ι'. See a difference? Me neither. But the sweaing-filter got fooled, and I doubt the admins will delete my post.

It's probably something they didn't take into account.
Actually, "Eikel" has 3 meanings, you're missing one more.

MKGirlism said:
It's probably something they didn't take into account.
Actually, "Eikel" has 3 meanings, you're missing one more.

Sounds like a pain in the ass. But I never bothered trying to study a second language so maybe it's actually really easy.

Back