Nintendo Network

Nah, "Eikel" is only once of the few words with more than 2 meanings.
Most other words have only 1 or 2 meanings, like "Bank".
The first meaning is the exact same as in English: "Bank", as in storing and retrieving money.
The second meaning is "Couch".

Alright, now that Miiverse is available outside of the Wii U, I will update the list with links to the profiles on Miiverse within the next week. An account on Miiverse is required however to view stuff on Miiverse from the browser.

I am also planning on making a list of significant people (with green checkmarks) in the future.

All significant people?
Good luck, that means a half of all Video Game Producers around the world, and a bunch of Indie Game Developers around the world for you.

I sent a request to Fawful. The first time I used this in two months. It's also been 2 1/2 Months since I've played a game.

This thing really needs some more games, that's why it's not doing so well.

Then it means I got the Update before you.
But yes, I know you were talking about the ones with a Checkmark, but the more new Developers announce their games for Wii U or 3DS, the more of the Checkmark people will show up.

MKGirlism said:
Then it means I got the Update before you.
That is possible, I got home from school just half a hour ago.

MKGirlism said:
But yes, I know you were talking about the ones with a Checkmark, but the more new Developers announce their games for Wii U or 3DS, the more of the Checkmark people will show up.
Then the list will expand as I find them.

MnSG said:
With Miiverse available on the internet now, I might as well input my data...

2mcuj6e977q82_normal_face.png
mii.png
M&SG
nn.png
TPitch5
smb.png
MnSG
chatY.png
No
Actually I posted it to show what it will look like after I update it.

I however got a problem while I made the list: I exceeded the post limit of 20000 characters. I'm looking for a solution, probably the use of images again.

Yes images would be nice since the pictures beside the Mii's are broken for me. Not sure about anyone else though.

Here is the whole updated list. This is a temporary solution, as the post limit is almost reached. In this post there is just 1644 characters left.
Click on the usernames to go to the profile of belonging website.

No border? I don't really understand what creates the border so I guess you just can't fit it in.

Looks good though. I like the one in the OP still.

carckin355 said:
No border? I don't really understand what creates the border so I guess you just can't fit it in.
No border as of now. BBCode doesn't support that for some reason.

carckin355 said:
Looks good though. I like the one in the OP still.
I personally find the one in the OP somewhat messy in comparison with the new one, even though I made it. The new one also has the plus of having texts that one can easily copy to the clipboard.

Back