Nintendo Network

World10 said:
Mine:

NNID: World10
Wii U Chat: No.
I've sent you a request and I'm adding you to the list soonish.

I'll post here later, but does anyone know how to change your NNID? Mine is the result of a crappy generator :(

Nintendo said:
Additional changes (birthdate, username) cannot be made once they have been set in the system. If you need to make changes to this information, please contact us by calling 1-800-255-3700

Please note that the username cannot usually be changed once it's set.

Aka, get a new NNID.

So here is the renewed list. It sports images instead of plain text, dramatically taking down the character count.

Update 2 November 2014 - This list will not be edited anymore after the edit that also introduced this notice. Instead, go here.

Click on the Mii to go to their Miiverse profile and on the information to go to their Super Mario Boards profile.

Also, the list I made in an earlier post will no longer be updated. Once ToxBox has updated the OP, I will delete the images that were in it from Photobucket. I now use Dropbox, much easier and shorter URLs.

Also, I've added World10 to the list and added UM's alternate accounts to his entry.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I'll add the missing people later on, I barely have time for playing games now.

I'm link_world357.

Wii U Chat: No

I see you added me to the list, but I didn't get a request from you.

Rosy the Rascal said:
Lakituthequick said:
added UM's alternate accounts to his entry.
Sorry, but Midna342 and Marreoh are now obsolete. Change it to UltraMariio
Are you actually getting banned all the time over there. I suggest you improve your behaviour both here and there.

Also it's best you don't buy an Xbox one.

NSY said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
Lakituthequick said:
added UM's alternate accounts to his entry.
Sorry, but Midna342 and Marreoh are now obsolete. Change it to UltraMariio
Are you actually getting banned all the time over there. I suggest you improve your behaviour both here and there.

Also it's best you don't buy an Xbox one.
No, it's cuz I posted on a Pokemon screenshot

"Blue was here. Red is a loser."

:mad:

Back