Nintendo Network

I have a Wii U with me now, but have yet to input my Nintendo Network information.

User Name: M&SG
Nintendo Network ID: TPitch5
Wii U Chat: No

Note: I don't allow friend requests.

Pyro, you forgot about me.
Yep, M&SG indeed doesn't except anybody.

Actually, there should be a rule, that if you don't accept Friend Requests, then don't Post your NNID here.

I know but the purpose of this Thread is (most likely) to add each other, right?
Having NNID's of people who don't add anybody at all, break this purpose, don't you think?

And that Mii is just one I've created out of pure randomness.
At least I like it, I as well have it on my EUR 3DS.

And Pyro, you're still not requestable, and I don't see any request from you.

MKGirlism said:
I know but the purpose of this Thread is (most likely) to add each other, right?
Having NNID's of people who don't add anybody at all, break this purpose, don't you think?

You could always PM the user who doesn't allow friend requests, and he/she will send you a friend request instead. Of course, if both parties don't allow friend requests, then things will start to get messy.

Anyway, the reason for why I don't allow friend requests right now is due to a random user who I once accepted as a friend, but found out that he wants to use Wii U Chat.

Just block him, and there's no Wii U Chat anymore.
Neither I am using it.

As far as I know, you can decline calls (obviously), but you can't turn them off, which is really annoying.
I think Nintendo should release a Patch, where you can choose you want to be called or not.

I too was wondering why I couldn't turn off the use of Wii U Chat. The option isn't even present for us.

MKGirlism said:
And Pyro, you're still not requestable, and I don't see any request from you.
Well, I believe I added you on the friend list. Let me check when I get the chance.

Now I see why that happened, you added me via your Friend List, so I had to add you back via the same way.
I always do it via MiiVerse, so you can just accept my Requests, instead of adding back.
That's where the confusion came from.

MKGirlism said:
Now I see why that happened, you added me via your Friend List, so I had to add you back via the same way.
I always do it via MiiVerse, so you can just accept my Requests, instead of adding back.
That's where the confusion came from.

I used the Friend List to input all the Nintendo Network IDs that are on the primary post. If anyone doesn't have me yet, go to the Friend List to input my Nintendo Network ID.

Okay, done.

Oh yea, NO on Wii U chat, I just found out it's restricted.

Back