Nintendo Network

#late

Lakituthequick said:

wow that thing blends in perfectly with the background of the YI theme (as do all of the Mii Profiles you have here), so I can't read the text for lyfe :p

EDIT: oh wait I can read it in the quote because that thing got a green background HAHA!

Upcoming feature in the NNID-cards: an indicator to see if that user is currently online on their Wii U.

My server is currently already able to fetch the status of everyone in my friendlist, but it is not fool-proof yet. Due to a limitation, it's not able to fetch my own status (at least until I find a way to).
This means that your status will only be visible if you are in my friend list, and you are not me.

If you don't want your online status be visible through here, tell me.

Update will be when I have time to finish it.

Here is the renewed list with Online Statuses. You may see some boxes on a few places by Mii names, I'm going to fix that when I feel for it.

My server is set that it retrieves online information every five minutes. Also, the cards are subject to your cache how accurate they are beyond the updates.

As it appears that ToxBox is gone at the moment, I'm going to contact a mod to update the OP.

Click on the Mii to go to their Miiverse profile and on the information to go to their Super Mario Boards profile.

Edit: on a side note, I think I almost crashed my server with the generating of images or something, as it is currently giving out a lot of 403 errors at random. I hope it just goes away soon.

Edit 2: Appears to be gone. It just needed a rest. In addition, I made the Online indicator a bit more present, so it is better visible by just scrolling by.

yeah all new people send me friend requests

my NNID is either PedroSanchez69 or simply Freakworld, decide which one you like more ;)

^10 bucks if that one actually exists

Back