Nintendo Network

Try it now Lakitu. I already created the Network ID but Miiverse wasn't set up so that's probably why it wasn't working. It should work now.

PlayStation 4 said:

Added and/or followed. I believe both PTR and Magikrazy both don't allow friend requests so I'll leave that in your hands. Though when I did it through the friend list it let me send a request to Magikrazy so who knows.

Also sent one to infinite8. I'm getting caught up with this so that I can play MK8 with people. Not entirely sure how many will be playing it a lot still after 2 weeks but we'll see.

I I'll join.when I do (can't no
Now) I'll be "NotYourAverageGonzales.if that's too long, it'll be GonzalesSMB

Crackin355 said:
Added and/or followed. I believe both PTR and Magikrazy both don't allow friend requests so I'll leave that in your hands. Though when I did it through the friend list it let me send a request to Magikrazy so who knows.

Also sent one to infinite8. I'm getting caught up with this so that I can play MK8 with people. Not entirely sure how many will be playing it a lot still after 2 weeks but we'll see.
I accepted your request.

UPDATE
Lakituilveloce said:

a little mistake. My NNID is actually Infinite8 with an uppercase 'I'

Lakituilveloce said:
Works either way, but fixed it.
btw, I sent Lakituthequick a friend request, because I can play some MK8 with the people of Mario Boards.

Edit: I followed Nabber, Cirdec, MnSG, ernesth100, Clive Koopa, Baby Mario Bloops and Pokemon Trainer Red.
And I also sent a friend request to the people I've listed above.

Dry Troopa said:
Lakituilveloce said:
btw, I sent Lakituthequick a friend request, because I can play some MK8 with the people of Mario Boards.

Edit: I followed Nabber, Cirdec, MnSG, ernesth100, Clive Koopa, Baby Mario Bloops and Pokemon Trainer Red.
And also PirranhaPlantPerson, but i don't know his Nintendo Network ID.

Dry Troopa said:
Dry Troopa said:
Lakituilveloce said:

And also PirranhaPlantPerson.
*PeteyPiranhaPerson

I am Misty now. Can you update your thing, Lakilaki>

Back