Brawl: Preferred Controls?

What controller do you use the most in Brawl?

• Wii Remote (Sideways)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Wii Remote + Nunchuk

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Wii Classic Controller

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Gamecube Controller

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

SKmaric

King Bowser
Title says all, what controller do you prefer to use in Brawl?

I use the Wiimote + Nunchuk because that's the only control method I've been using for the past 4 years, and I just find it awkward switching over to the other controllers. Same reason why I still use the Wii Wheel in MKW.

GameCube.
I like to go classic.

inb4 some loser (who lost to a buncha losers) who says this topic is already made before

GameCube controller

GameCube controller.

GameCube makes it real simple to smash.

Classic Controller, by a mile. And apparently I'm the only one. But maybe it's because I don't have a GC controller.

GameCube:
The ultimate brawling controller!

The bad news:
I'm used to smashing with the analog stick, so when I'm playing one player, I always make the screen do a close-up of my character's face. :)

We've already had at least three previous topics for this.

As I've said before, Wiimote and Nunchuk, partly because people usually use Gamecube and I don't have enough.

Nabber said:
We've already had at least three previous topics for this.

You're officially that loser who lost to the buncha losers I mentioned earlier in this topic

Go Cube or Go Home

Secondary choice would probably be Nunchuck, but sidemote is OK too. Never tried Classic.

Wii Remote + Nunchuk. It's best for Lucas and Ness, which are the characters I play the most as.

Roserade said:
GameCube:
The ultimate brawling controller!

The bad news:
I'm used to smashing with the analog stick, so when I'm playing one player, I always make the screen do a close-up of my character's face. :)
C-Stick doesn't make the Camera zoom in on Brawl in Single Player... O__O
Only Melee does that. :p

Anyways, I use the GC Control, but I disable Tap Jump, set Y to Grabs and L to Specials. I'm really glad Brawl lets you change your control settings (though you need to put a name and choose it), it makes my grabbing so much easier. XD

Sideways Wiimote. I don't know why, it has a bunch of flaws. I should probably switch over to the Gamecube controller, but I'm just used to the Wiimote I guess.

Main reason I don't like Wiimote is because of the D-Pad; Smash was pretty meant to be played with an Analog Stick and not a D-Pad IMO. XD

Gamecube Controller. I played the game when it came out with a friend and used the GC controller. Also, me and my two friends (we dont really get along no more) used to play Melee all the time, so I was used to it.

Sideways Wiimote is easiest for me. Give me anything else and I get kongfused.

Back