Who are the most unbalanced characters?

Who are the most unbalanced characters in all of Super Smash Bros?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Kirby

• Pikachu

• Fox

• Samus

• Zero suit Samus

• Zelda

• Sheik

• Bowser

• Donkey Kong

• Yoshi

• Peach

• Ice Climbers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pit

• Wario

• Ike

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Squirtle

• Ivysaur

• Charizard

• Diddy Kong

• Meta Knight

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Lucas

• King Dedede

• Olimar

• Ness

• Marth

• Luigi

• Falco

• Captain Falcon

• Lucario

• R.O.B.

• Ganondorf

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

• Jiggly Puff

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Toon Link

• Wolf

• Snake

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sonic

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Who do you think are the 3 most unbalanced characters?

Hm... Jiggs cannot kill for her life, gets killed EASILY and really lacks range on her moves.

And then there's Snake, who has really huge range, can really survive, amazing at camping and KOs VERY well *cough Snake's Up-Tilt cough*

And then there's just Meta Knight with all the priority, great KO potential, good range and best recovery in the game.

There's more than 3 unbalanced characters, but I'd say these are the most unbalanced. =P

To be honest the only overpowered character is Meta-Knight.

Other characters are in balance(Luigi, Marth, Falco) or just too weak or lacking good movesets(jiggly, sonic, Armor Samus).

Ike also isn't very overpowered since all his more powerful moves can easily be blocked, countered, or shield-grabbed.

Although utilizing Ikes faster moves can actually make him very dangerous, but not enough to be broken.

What is it with people saying Jigglypuff is unbalanced? I won Level 9s with her.

Also, I think Meta Knight is pretty unbalanced. I heard rumors he was banned from online battling in SSBB.

Ugh, Pikachu... Most noobs in online battling keep spamming his Down-B attack too much.

I believe Sonic is pretty unbalanced too. It's not his high speed, it's his Final Smash.

Miracle Matter said:
What is it with people saying Jigglypuff is unbalanced? I won Level 9s with her.

Level 9s are sucky computers. I can beat a Level 9 Meta Knight with anyone. Just saying

Anyway, if one does not say "Meta Knight", then he is wrong.

Ganondorf (Brawl) and Pichu get an honorable mention for being crap characters.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Peach and Jigglypuff i reckon,very weak and easy to KO

Uh what.

Jiggly maybe, but peach is pretty good, has a great up smash, awesome air moves, and can combo grabs pretty effectively. Not to mention her down smash is the best defense in the game against rolling.

Peach is also very fast and can be hard to knock and even predict in the air, not to mention her floating ability goes great with mid jumping approaches.

Yeah, I'm better with the female characters ._.

I'm pretty sure Ganondorf needs to be here.

In Melee, his moves were rip-offs of Captain Falcon's moves.

Brawl didn't help too much, I guess.

Zae said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Peach and Jigglypuff i reckon,very weak and easy to KO

Uh what.

Jiggly maybe, but peach is pretty good, has a great up smash, awesome air moves, and can combo grabs pretty effectively. Not to mention her down smash is the best defense in the game against rolling.

Peach is also very fast and can be hard to knock and even predict in the air, not to mention her floating ability goes great with mid jumping approaches.

Well actaully you're right,i'd probably go with Ganondorf

I'd say Sonic is really unbalanced, sure the dude is pretty fast but he lacks strength and it takes him forever to knock off other players.

His only real strong attack is his side smash and amazingly enough, it's also his slowest. His back air can also be strong but it does lack range and can be easily outmaneuvered by characters with better forward and down airs such as Luigi, Marth, or ZSS.

Theres also the fact that his special moves are really horrible as most of them can be easily countered through just a simple tap or kick(this reveres to the side and center special moves).

Zae said:
I'd say Sonic is really unbalanced, sure the dude is pretty fast but he lacks strength and it takes him forever to knock off other players.

His only real strong attack is his side smash and amazingly enough, it's also his slowest. His back air can also be strong but it does lack range and can be easily outmaneuvered by characters with better forward and down airs such as Luigi, Marth, or ZSS.

Theres also the fact that his special moves are really horrible as most of them can be easily countered through just a simple tap or kick(this reveres to the side and center special moves).

Sonic's supposed to be the fragile speedster so it kinda makes sense that while fast he wouldn't exactly be too powerful

I don't really care though whether he's among the best or one of the the worst character fighter wise. He's still the character I play as most in the game.

Northern Verve said:
Zae said:

Sonic's supposed to be the fragile speedster so it kinda makes sense that while fast he wouldn't exactly be too powerful

I don't really care though whether he's among the best or one of the the worst character fighter wise. He's still the character I play as most in the game.

Point is though he has terrible times knocking off characters, i mean fox and captain falcon are also extremely fast but they have much easier times knock off characters.

I just think its really unfair that he didn't get much to work with.

Zae said:
Northern Verve said:
Zae said:

Point is though he has terrible times knocking off characters, i mean fox and captain falcon are also extremely fast but they have much easier times knock off characters.

I just think its really unfair that he didn't get much to work with.

Well who knows, maybe it'll change in time for SSB4. I'm pretty sure it will be Nintendo and Sega's best interest in bringing him back as a veteran.

Dr. Mario is a pretty unbalanced character.

He moves slow but he deals higher damage than Mario.

Miracle Matter said:
Dr. Mario is a pretty unbalanced character.

He moves slow but he deals higher damage than Mario.

With a few moves anyway, otherwise he's fine.

Plus Mario has been pretty weak after ssb.

Ike is just way too unbalanced. I know he's slow, but still, a character shouldn't be as stupidly strong as Ike is. I was once playing with Lucas and I had 0% of damage and an Ike hit me with a fully charged Smash + A and he knocked me out of the screen. I could understand this if I had +60% damage, BUT 0%?! That's just fucking ridiculous.

Also, Meta Knight should be slower if he wants to have so much knockback in his attacks.

Anser said:
Ike is just way too unbalanced. I know he's slow, but still, a character shouldn't be as stupidly strong as Ike is. I was once playing with Lucas and I had 0% of damage and an Ike hit me with a fully charged Smash + A and he knocked me out of the screen. I could understand this if I had +60% damage, BUT 0%?! That's just *bleep*ing ridiculous.

Also, Meta Knight should be slower if he wants to have so much knockback in his attacks.

Were you on a small stage or something? That's never happened to me, ever, even at 0%.

Back