Who are the most unbalanced characters?

Who are the most unbalanced characters in all of Super Smash Bros?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Kirby

• Pikachu

• Fox

• Samus

• Zero suit Samus

• Zelda

• Sheik

• Bowser

• Donkey Kong

• Yoshi

• Peach

• Ice Climbers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pit

• Wario

• Ike

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Squirtle

• Ivysaur

• Charizard

• Diddy Kong

• Meta Knight

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Lucas

• King Dedede

• Olimar

• Ness

• Marth

• Luigi

• Falco

• Captain Falcon

• Lucario

• R.O.B.

• Ganondorf

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

• Jiggly Puff

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Toon Link

• Wolf

• Snake

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sonic

• Total voters
supermariofan said:
Captain Falcon number 2 a.k.a. "Ganondorf", R.O.B. and Jiggs

Troll.

ROB IS balanced, you just can't use him well.

You'd think Sonic, but he mashes together perfectly...

Mickey mouse plz nerf so his attack do 1% or 2% damage

I think that MK is the most unbalanced.

You'd expect Meta Knight's attack to be higher...

I think Olimar. He is a terrible person to use, and yet he has the best Final Smash in the game.

The only thing I think that's bad about Olimar is that he has a bad recovery (silly tethers), and can only use like 3-5 attacks without Pikmin, but his attacks have huge range, can combo and depending on which type of Pikmin he's using, he can kill pretty well. (Whites don't kill though LOL)
Also, if you wanna know which Pikmin are the best at killing with what...

Red = Aerials and Smashes.
Blue = All around, but weaker than reds on Aerials and Smashes. Have 2 good kill throws (U-Throw and B-Throw)
Yellow = All around, but weaker than Blues (they don't kill with throws though), but have some more range.
Purples = Can kill with everything (Smashes, Throws and Aerials), and they kill better than any other. XD (Though they lack range lol)
White = NEVER (Though their Side-B and Grab Pummel do good damage lol)

I still think Olimar sucks in general, but rocks at Final Smash.

Yeah, I remember when I played with Items I just stood there doing nothing, taking ALL that horrible damage, but I then I learned you could just constantly sidestep lol

Olimar is awesome, your argument is invalid

Also, for god's sake, WOLF. He's too fast, too powerful. And his Final Smash is broken, seriously.

Miracle Matter said:
Also, for god's sake, WOLF. He's too fast, too powerful. And his Final Smash is broken, seriously.
Wolf isn't that fast. And his Final Smash doesn't last very long (not even as long as Fox's or Falco's)

Wolf is about as fast as mario, and his special moves are pretty meh too, except for up special, that ones good.

Alot of his air attacks are pretty hard to land too and he doesn't really have much of an anti air going on either.

The most unbalanced in my opinion are Pikachu, Pit, Luigi, and Mr. Game and Watch.

And among items, the Ray Gun and the Fan.

How the hell did I forget Mr. G&W? XD
He's (IMO) the most buffed character from Melee to Brawl. I think Ness was 2nd most buffed. :p

Mr. G&W has great range, annoying, powerful and spammable Smash attacks due to it's low after-lag and aerials are also annoying. Not to mention he can completely negate knockback with his Down-B. (By doing an aerial, then using Down-B, it'll most likely save him)

I think Bowser got a pretty good buff from Melee, too.

the samus and captain falcon nerfs are inexcusable, though

^Mario, Peach and Jiggs nerfs were also bad, especially Jiggs... Rest is most likely not worth the risk anymore, and Brawl's physics don't suit her. Her others move were nerfed really badly (I'm looking at you, F-Smash and D-Smash) >__>

Peach I can understand nerfing her D-Smash, since that was literally her answer to everything in Melee xD
But making her Double Jump be the shortest in the game, slower air speed and nerfing her knockback on her KO moves (Like her F-Throw >__>) was just too much.

Mario just kind of sucks at getting the finishing blow now and lacks range, unfortunately.

Timmy said:
^Mario, Peach and Jiggs nerfs were also bad, especially Jiggs... Rest is most likely not worth the risk anymore, and Brawl's physics don't suit her. Her others move were nerfed really badly (I'm looking at you, F-Smash and D-Smash) >__>

Peach I can understand nerfing her D-Smash, since that was literally her answer to everything in Melee xD
But making her Double Jump be the shortest in the game, slower air speed and nerfing her knockback on her KO moves (Like her F-Throw >__>) was just too much.

Mario just kind of sucks at getting the finishing blow now and lacks range, unfortunately.

Also, Mario's Side-B is just too laggy to counter anything -_-

IceShadow1199 said:

Um, it's actually the perfect edge guard. My sister used it to kill a Falco who used his Side-B move

Plus, it helps Mario recover

IceShadow1199 said:
Actually, there's a glitch where if you do that while Lucario is using Extreme Speed in front of you, he will go flying upwards.

Good in team battles.

Back