Super Mario Sunshine 2

I'd love this sequel

also

another idea

Kirby having a cameo

Icanhasgoomba said:
Well, he could inhale water and you need to fill him up and he will spit it out to break down walls!

:3

Baby Luigi said:
The 45th Nazgul said:
Herobrine said:
You haven't played the original!! It was amazing. Gamecube though.

Do you consider it a bad thing to be on a Gamcube?

Maybe he doesn't have a GameCube?
oops...
I meant that if he didn't have a gamecube he couldn't play it. :-\
Miracle Matter said:
I'd love this sequel

also

another idea

Kirby having a cameo
That idea would please some fans, but I don't think so. In one building there could e a picture of kirby or something like that.
B.lowing
R.anged
E.nergy
E.manating
Z.ero
E.xpiration
Got another, but that one sucked

I would refuse to play the game if kirby was in it.

euan707 said:
Herobrine said:
Baby Luigi said:
The 45th Nazgul said:
Herobrine said:
You haven't played the original!! It was amazing. Gamecube though.

Do you consider it a bad thing to be on a Gamcube?

Maybe he doesn't have a GameCube?
oops...
I meant that if he didn't have a gamecube he couldn't play it. :-\
If he has a Wii then he can play it on that.
well, I mean if he doesn't have gcn controller he can't play.

So ignoring empty threats.

I think if there is another sunshine I think there should be some... underwater upgrades, perhaps even full scale water worlds.

Also I'd really like to see some better bosses in the game. Bosses in sms were pretty lackluster compared to the rest of the game, only one that really offered a challenge was Manta Ray.

The Sting Ray things wasn't really a boss anyway

Baby Luigi said:

Still tougher than any other enemy in the game, and that's sad.

Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:

Still tougher than any other enemy in the game, and that's sad.
I know right!! There should be more clever bosses, the only clever ones really being Petey Piranha, the sting ray, and that giant bowser bot that :bowjr: was in.
Oh and bringing Petey back in this game is a no-no. He was good boss, but won't work twice unless they give him different abilities.

Ghost Nappa said:
Every game needs Petey.

Says user named "GalaticPetey"

Not that it's a bad thing ;]

Zae said:

I think if there is another sunshine I think there should be some... underwater upgrades, perhaps even full scale water worlds.

Also I'd really like to see some better bosses in the game. Bosses in sms were pretty lackluster compared to the rest of the game, only one that really offered a challenge was Manta Ray.

I like the idea of a world completely submerged in water.

Maybe some other kinds of worlds too. One up in the clouds would be cool.

Crackin355 said:
Zae said:

I agree.
Here are my world Ideas:
Sky world
Water World
Grass world (of course)
Desert world
Haunted World
Castle World
Pipe World (a world made of pipes)
Underground world

Maybe there should be a tech world, like with bullet bill cannons everywhere and cranks that you have to jump on to get around, I would like to see a good deal of commons enemies such as Dry Bones and Rocky Wrenches. It would also be cool if there was a world in outer space, I know there is also Super Mario Galaxy but it would be cool if there was outer space along with F.L.U.D.D., there are good enemies they can put from Super Mario Galaxy, and Cosmic Clones would be cool with the F.L.U.D.D. game play.

Crackin355 said:
Zae said:

Theres a lot of options in both worlds of those types.

For example a water world near the bottom of the sea, shrouded in darkness with only a tiny light to navigate through the area. Idk man it'd be awesome.

Otherwise a variety of current, ships, and other wreckage.

Clouds would be cool too, from just flying to getting across several areas of clouds(which it be slight hovering, bouncing, or jumping from one moving object to the next).

I know it sounds pretty ludicrous but I'd actually like to see a rainbow world, similar to that in what you see in the kart games, but in a platformer.

Just think that'd be awesome.

Back