UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Endgame)

Lily x

Goodbye
Welcome, this week will be a special challenge. EVERYONE will be partcipating. Basically, the HOH will be the MVP of the game. It will be a very basic mafia with basic rules. I do believe that all of you have played mafia. Roles will be sent out tonight. Roles will be characterless.

Player list
1.Nabber
2.NSM
3.Reversenator: Mafia, died day 2
4.Toad85
5. Yoshiwaker: Killed night 2, blocker
6. BMB
7. Palkia: Neutral lanturn holder, shot day 1
8.Rocker: Innocent doctor, stabbed night 1
9.Randomguy

Key
Neutral

Innocent
Mafia

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Night 0)

characterless?

I call Britney.

But just saying it's kinda unfair the former HOH gets to compete. That never happens on the show unless it's a special circumstance, like BB14 reset, BB11 Coup de tat, and stuff like that.

I wouldn't call this a special circumstance.

okay um wasn't expecting this
I think it's kinda stupid because the Godfather can just take out whoever he wants to, the innocents will just vote whoever they want to be out, etc.

There may not be a godfather ;)
Remember its based on MVP's so if you play like that you will get a bad rating. Yes the idea is kinda experimental but I hope it will work.
Also, Yoshiwaker is still in and roles are coming out tommorow morning.

I am so dead. I am so going to be targeted in this comp. Just know I haven't won much this season. If you take me to the final phase of the comp, I'll throw it to you.

I got it.

Day one will start tommoriw. Remember, do not eliminate players on purpose ie, you don't want them to win the hoh. If you do, it will be noted.

Phantom L said:
Day one will start tommoriw. Remember, do not eliminate players on purpose ie, you don't want them to win the hoh. If you do, it will be noted.

Darn it. Now all the people I don't want to win I can't target, which is all y'all.

Phantom L said:
whaaaaaaat

Phantom L said:
Doesn't that include pretty much everyone else?

Time Turner said:
Phantom L said:
Doesn't that include pretty much everyone else?
She means play the game for real. Only eliminate people who you feel suspicious about in the actual game.

I suspect Yoshiwaker, I mean really, he has a dark lord as his avatar. How could that possibly be good?

Back