UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Endgame)

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Day 1)

Yoshibaker said:
I'm not backing him up, I'm saying how monumentally stupid it would be to random lynch. And how about why are you still going with your bandwagon?
We've got roughly a 2 in 8 chance of hitting a Mafia, and in a small game an early Mafia death is huge. It's worth more to take a stab in the dark at a scumbag early on and risk hitting an innocent than it is to sit still and wait for Day 2, and be guaranteed one man down.

We're only nine players, so our best bet at getting scum is to just take a stab in the dark and see what falls out.

Vote: Packy

I'm just going to say that you're not going to gain anything by lynching me, but you're also not going to lose anything by lynching me. You're probably better off going with someone else (NSM, perhaps?).

May i release my input? I don't care the answer i am anyway.

If we don't lynch somebody NOW we won't have anything to go by for DAY 2.

No lynching is basically just making us sitting ducks.

Stabbing in the dark gives us a chance atleast.

##Vote:Palkia

He said we had nothing to lose so why not.

well Packy's implying he's an independent
but that doesn't really make sense according to the ratio
so Vote: Packy

Nabber said:

actually it kind of could

she said it was a 1:4 ratio of innocent to mafia, which leaves a remainder of 1, which could be an indie.

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Nabber said:

actually it kind of could

she said it was a 1:4 ratio of innocent to mafia, which leaves a remainder of 1, which could be an indie.
She said roughly, therefore, it's not exact.

Well, this is actually perfect if Palkia is independent.

That way, we are down to 8 players, and then we can narrow out who is innocent/mafia without killing an innocent!

MCS said:
Red Barchetta said:
but how can one lynch a person who does not exist?

i thought you guys were done arguing -_-

i thought you knew it was a joke -_-

Meowth said:
MCS said:
Red Barchetta said:
but how can one lynch a person who does not exist?

i thought you guys were done arguing -_-

i thought you knew it was a joke -_-

lol I know, I'm just joking

of course I know it's a joke, i outright said I was aware of that before

Why are we lynching the fool

I mean, It's pretty obvious. He roleclaims independent, but doesn't bother telling us his role.

i'm the latern holder? i've never watched big brother, so idk if there's someone like that, but that's what I am

End of phase
It was a long hard day as nobody knew where to start. Until people started to point towards Palkia, soon the votes racked up for him. He started to plead. 'No! I'm independent don't kill me!' This changed nothing apart from a cameo from MCS who was shortly removed from the premises by security. Screaming and begging to stay to make sarcastic jokes that everyone else would think were serious. BMB changed to randomguy, who was sitting on the floor being useless. It was too late as sun-down came. From a box I took my famous rifle which had been mentioned so many times before. I shot him through the heat. Soon blood leaked and his body collapsed. I noticed that he was holding a candle lanutrn which smashed when he fell. This signified something potentially bad for the innocents.
Palkia died he was
Phantom L said:
You are the neutral lanturn holder when you die, the next day phase will have dark voting. As you a neutral, you must survive until the end.
It is now night 1

Back