UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Endgame)

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Day 1)

A neutral's better than an Innocent, though the dark voting's going to be problematic.

End of night.
I slept in rest, I'm sure everyone else would. Of course it was the gentle ticking of the clocks that stopped me from truly falling asleep. Soon I heard a horrible scream. Blood curdling. I felt wide awake all of a sudden. Must have been a bad dream. So I decided to dive back under the covers and try to get myself back to sleep. However, it didn't feel right. It struck me. It wasn't just a dream. I could even smell the blood. In my semi-dormant state, I began to wander downstairs. I noticed that there was something in the coridoor. Blood. I traced it to find a body lead on its front with a butterfly knife planted right between his shoulderbones. I turned the lifeless body over, it was Rocker. Even worse, I realised next to him was a first aid kit.
Rocker was stabbed
Phantom L said:
You are the Innocent Doctor. Each night you can protect someone from getting killed. To win, kill all of the mafia
It is day 2 vote via PM.
Also, Vanilla/s, there may been an oppitunity for you to gain powers in this game. Just try hard and by doing certain actions you may gain them.

Bmb is a big fat liar. I successfully blocked him last night, yet he claims (by PM) to have tracked somebody (I forgot who, but that doesn't matter). He is clearly mafia.

But apparently cop says vote Greendisaster, so vote him today I guess.

Yoshibaker said:
Bmb is a big fat liar. I successfully blocked him last night, yet he claims (by PM) to have tracked somebody (I forgot who, but that doesn't matter). He is clearly mafia.

But apparently cop says vote Greendisaster, so vote him today I guess.

Actually, if you want to know the truth, I was blocked from voting today. I wasn't blocked from using my powers last night. And unless I was jinxed, New Super Mario visited Rocker last night, which would make his Reversinator claim false.

Doctors don't protect people from powers -_-

And even in that case, you wouldn't have been only vote blocked.

And you admit to being vote blocked, so...

Well, either Lily forgot to block me last night or she must of sent those results before you sent who you wanted to block. Or something else completely happened.

Either way, I think NSM is scummy.

You know, it's funny really how you have the ability to cancel votes and block people's powers.

I mean, that is actually a very scummy role with so little people. It would make sense for a mafia member in this game to have the ability to cancel someone's vote as it's a 2:8 ratio, and would be somewhat hard for a mafia member getting the majority they needed compared to a normal mafia game. If you cancel out a vote that might be against you, that would give the Mafia a better chance of surviving during the day.

And you would have cancelled my vote since I was catching onto New Super Mario and you. Yes, I believe you two are the mafia members! It makes perfect sense now, which is why you are convicting me of lies and slander!

*Graps popcorn*

WOW, CATFIGHT. *Meow*

I had to do that.

BMB said:
You know, it's funny really how you have the ability to cancel votes and block people's powers.
Lol right? I can tell the truth! lol

Also, a mafia person wouldn't fakeclaim to get one innocent killed. That would just be a bad idea.
BMB said:
I mean, that is actually a very scummy role with so little people.
um

no, not really
BMB said:

I mean, that is actually a very scummy role with so little people. It would make sense for a mafia member in this game to have the ability to cancel someone's vote as it's a 2:8 ratio, and would be somewhat hard for a mafia member getting the majority they needed compared to a normal mafia game. If you cancel out a vote that might be against you, that would give the Mafia a better chance of surviving during the day.
Actually, giving this role to a mafia might be kinda OP. Besides, tracker is quite an unlikely role for a game with 9 people.
BMB said:
And you would have cancelled my vote since I was catching onto New Super Mario and you. Yes, I believe you two are the mafia members! It makes perfect sense now, which is why you are convicting me of lies and slander!
You had no suspicion of me before today, and if you did, you never stated it. So that reasoning makes no sense.

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Day 2)

It looks likes it's obvious that the mafia are either BMB and GD, or me and NSM, so the innocents are pretty much guaranteed to win by this point if one of us four gets lynched today.

Which is good for me. :3

Yoshibaker said:
It looks likes it's obvious that the mafia are either BMB and GD, or me and NSM, so the innocents are pretty much guaranteed to win by this point if one of us four gets lynched today.

Which is good for me. :3

Now he's saying that I might not be mafia

Well I'm pretty positive that either me, Yoshiwaker, Reversinator, or NSM will be lynched. I'm pretty sure everyone else is safe for the day.

can i replace randomguy since he hasn't been on since october 18th

Well I'm giving him until this week then I will start penalising him. Anyway Smasher, hold your horses, you MAY get to get back in. Along with other early evicted houseguests.

Back