UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Endgame)

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Night 0)

I suspect EVERYONE

(except me)

Silly Nabber! It's the night phase! You only get to decide who to nightkill!

ucwutididthar :smug:

I mean, just play as if it was a normal mafia in the mafia board
It was a cold dark night. 9 contestants were in the house, cold, desperatley trying to warm themselves up. Then they heard a blood curdling scream? What could it be. Of course, the 10 th houseguest. They ran up. Nabber picked a note from the floor 'Ha ha, you are all DEAD.' in confusion, everyone looked around. BMB felt around in the dark room. Soon he felt cold metal, then an even colder body. It was Mario4Ever. The houseguests noticed that there were only the 9 of them in the house at the time, as I was out for the night. There was no way it. They realised, the murderers were among them
Mario4Ever has been killed, he could use a bomb to kill everyone else
it is day 1

Lily, by any chance, could we know how many mafia there are?

It shouldn't be hard to work out by me saying its roughly a 1:4 mafia:innocent ratio.

Well, if it's a 1:4 ratio, then there's no more than 3, but most likely 2, mafia roaming the house.

If we can get a Mafia killed day one, we have a huge advantage.

I say take out the first person who shows the teeniest chink in their armor.

Well, 2:9 simplifies to roughly 1:4, whereas 3:9 is 1:3.

Two mafia.

Nabber said:
Well, 2:9 simplifies to roughly 1:4, whereas 3:9 is 1:3.

Two mafia.

Well, 2:9 in decimal form is 2.25, so while it is most likely two mafia, Lily could have factored in someone as a fourth of a mafia.

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Day 1)

As long as we kill the mafia, the ratio won't matter.

Vote: Palkia

Quite the random vote indeed. Also partly due to the fact he was HoH half of last week as well. No offense or anything. (Yeah, I know Lily will note this)

Its fine for a one off or day one, but I mean going through the whole game like that.

I've got no better idea, and we don't really have any leads, so let's just follow the season 1 winner and seasoned Mafia host.

Vote: Palkia

okay seriously this is stupid
But Packy isnt claiming to maybe its right?

NO

Are you serious? Randomlynching when we have nine people and no leads?
(need I say more?)

Vote: No lynch
New Super Mario said:
It's not me so whatever.

Vote:Packy
That's not suspicious at all :rolleyes:

Yoshibaker said:
NO

Are you serious? Randomlynching when we have nine people and no leads?
(need I say more?)

Vote: No lynch
New Super Mario said:
It's not me so whatever.

Vote:Packy
That's not suspicious at all :rolleyes:

And you backing up Palkia isn't suspicious? Maybe you're backing up your scumbuddy?

If Palkia flips innocent, then we should kill NSM tomorrow. I bet one of them is mafia.

I'm not backing him up, I'm saying how monumentally stupid it would be to random lynch. And how about why are you still going with your bandwagon?

Yoshibaker said:
I'm not backing him up, I'm saying how monumentally stupid it would be to random lynch. And how about why are you still going with your bandwagon?

What clues could we have Day 1? I'm only voting so that this doesn't take 10 days to do, and also because he was HoH last week for the first half.

I am very willing to change my vote if Palkia gives me some incentive to do so, but for right now, I'm leaving my vote the same. As for everyone else, that's up to them.

Yoshiwaker, you of all people should know that I vote first then think later. It has been proven in countless mafia games that I have that tactic, and sometimes it is actually right.

Back