UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Endgame)

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Day 2)

BMB said:
Yoshibaker said:
It looks likes it's obvious that the mafia are either BMB and GD, or me and NSM, so the innocents are pretty much guaranteed to win by this point if one of us four gets lynched today.

Which is good for me. :3

Now he's saying that I might not be mafia
Not necessarily. I was just saying that by this point it looks like the innocents are guaranteed to win.

Yoshibaker said:
BMB said:
Yoshibaker said:
It looks likes it's obvious that the mafia are either BMB and GD, or me and NSM, so the innocents are pretty much guaranteed to win by this point if one of us four gets lynched today.

Which is good for me. :3

Now he's saying that I might not be mafia
Not necessarily. I was just saying that by this point it looks like the innocents are guaranteed to win.

How? The mafia might not be the pairing that you gave. For example, Reversinator and you could be mafia, which would cause Reversinator to die, New Super Mario probably to die during the night, and then I die the next day. That leaves you to kill Toad or Nabber*, and then block their vote, preventing a 1-1 tie vote Day 4 - as Randomguy wouldn't be on** - and you win the game by yourself. It's a scenario, but it's possible, and if I thought of it, then it probably might be a plan you could have made, if you are mafia.

* For all we know, Toad and Nabber could be the final two mafia, which would end up really hurting the four of us mafia-targeted people, which would lead to an awful and rather embarrassing outcome for us.

** Randomguy could be mafia, but a) Lily hasn't replaced him, so I doubt it and b) if it was down to him and another player, he wouldn't be one to save himself.

Now, I don't know about you, but we need to not be in the mindset that if we kill one mafia today that it will automatically mean we win. If we lynch a mafia member today, and then effectively kill one Day 3, then we are in the clear, because we will win. All I know is that we do not want to get to Day 4, unless Randomguy is killed and two active innocents are still alive with the sole mafia member.

Again, that's just the one scenario. Now, let's say that we kill an innocent today. We are going to need everything in our power to make sure that we get rid of a mafia member tomorrow and Day 4. If we don't, then we can kiss victory goodbye. However, if we lynch one of us today, then at least we can basically narrow down the options, and figure out who is actually whom, and then give us a fighting chance if the mafia somehow squeezes out today.

Now, Yoshiwaker, I believe that out of the four of us that are being blamed, targeted, or suspected (Reversinator by NSM, NSM/Yoshiwaker by me, me by Yoshiwaker, and who knows what Reversinator is thinking) that one of us is indeed mafia, but there would be a 25% chance that another one of us in this group would be mafia. Not that likely, but not impossible. Perhaps whoever the innocent cop is - if there is one, or if NSM is really the cop - should check another one of us, for whoever survives today.

I'm really not sure what to think about Toad and Nabber, as they have played it low so far in this game. They could just be innocents trying to stay out of this circle we made against each other. I would be wary of them, as they could easily trick us good.

On a final note, "us" equals "innocents", in case you try to pull a "but you didn't specify us".

No time for story, add one later. Reversenator was lynched
Phantom L said:
You are the mafia you must try to equal the innocent players in the game to win. Each night you decide who to kill.
it is night 2.

Yep BMB is mafia. We win.

Go on, BMB. Kill me and further establish your guilt.

Yoshibaker said:
Yep BMB is mafia. We win.

Go on, BMB. Kill me and further establish your guilt.

Believe me or not, kill me and you just wasted a day kill. Let NSM or Yoshiwaker make it to Day 4 and then win.

If I survive the night, it will only be because of that reason.

You claimed to have tracked NSM to visit Rocker...

AND I roleblocked you.

Yeah. I'm just gonna stop arguing now; there's just no point.

Yoshibaker said:
You claimed to have tracked NSM to visit Rocker...

AND I roleblocked you.

Yeah. I'm just gonna stop arguing now; there's just no point.

I tracked NSM and that's what I saw. Apparently you weren't the only one using powers on me, unless you lied about part of your powers. Which leads me to my next point, as you "claimed" that you blocked me last night, even though it NEVER happened.

We'll see who will be lynched tomorrow.

Re: UBB Week 4 HOH: Mafia (Night 2)

Doing a SMB
Once upon a time,
Yoshiwaker was killed
Phantom L said:
You are the Innocent Blocker. Each night, you can stop a person using their role in the night and voting the next day. To win, kill all the mafia.
It is day 3

Apparently my power failed because I died... lame.

You guys know who I'd vote for. Go! Fight! WIN!

End of day and game.

It was a quick day, it was obvious that BMB was mafia so people piled on to him quick. It was hopeless for him. He was going to die.
as sunfall came the crowd cheered as BMB had the most voted. Everyone grabbed basic wepons, swords, planks and knives. Thre angry mob battered him. Soon they stepped away from the lifeless corpse they had forged. There was a cheer he was mafia. The innocents had won.
BMB was beat
Phantom L said:
You are the mafia you must try to equal the innocent players in the game to win. Each night you decided who to kill.
Here is the quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/tR8KPPek8Apbj
here are the winners roles
NSM:
Phantom L said:
You are the Innocent Cop. Each night you can check a players alignment and power, to win you must kill all of the mafia.

Nabber, Randomguy and Toad85
Phantom L said:
You are the Innocent Vanilla. You have no real powers in the game but to win you must kill all the mafia.

I have decided based on overall preformance in the game the MVP and HoH is
Yoshiwaker
However, if you have an objection, raise it but be civil or it will be ignored. So no 'bluh bluh, no fair, bluh bluh you suck.'
Next up in the original thread: Nominations.

Yoshibaker said:
lol, 3 vanillas
It was an 8 man mafia, most games of that size I have played have a lot of vanillas as giving all the innocents powers can easily make them OP.

Back