Is your school packed with Call of Duty fans?

Last year it was, but not so much in my high school.

theres so many call of duty fans in my schoool i dont kno y they always play dumb call of duty where everyting is always the same instead of good nitnendo games

why dont more people like what i like

I don't think your being serious bop.

I hear talk of the Call of Duty series in my school than any other video game series, but I wouldn't judge it all based upon the opinions of a few individuals.

I wouldn't say "packed" but there are a lot more Xbox and PS3 gamers compared to Nintendo fans.

But eh, it's not a bad thing at all, it's just whatever people are into more. It's ok as long as they don't diss Nintendo without even trying it, and at least respect the company for what they do.

New Super Mario said:
I wouldn't say "packed" but there are a lot more Xbox and PS3 gamers compared to Nintendo fans.

But eh, it's not a bad thing at all, it's just whatever people are into more. It's ok as long as they don't diss Nintendo without even trying it, and at least respect the company for what they do.
Why do people care so much about what companies people like and do not like seriously why do you care if someone says Mario sucks tell them to fuck off and that you don't care what they think

Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Why do people care so much about what companies people like and do not like seriously why do you care if someone says Mario sucks tell them to fuck off and that you don't care what they think
My problem is that they often bring up the worst arguments possible, which quite frustrates me.

Nabber said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

My problem is that they often bring up the worst arguments possible, which quite frustrates me.
Well what are your arguments that Nintendo is good?

Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Why do people care so much about what companies people like and do not like seriously why do you care if someone says Mario sucks tell them to *bleep* off and that you don't care what they think
I never said that at all.

I'm just saying they should give a reason at least when half of them are just judging it without even playing it.

I have played Call of Duty, and still respect it, and don't go all Nintendo fanboy and say it's stupid. Because it's a good game, just not my type of thing.

So, please, don't put words in my mouth.

New Super Mario said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Why do people care so much about what companies people like and do not like seriously why do you care if someone says Mario sucks tell them to *bleep* off and that you don't care what they think

I'm just saying they should give a reason at least when half of them are just judging it without even playing it.

I have played Call of Duty, and still respect it, and don't go all Nintendo fanboy and say it's stupid. Because it's a good game, just not my type of thing.

Actually I only quoted your post because I had something else that was more related to what you said but I forgot what it was

Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Actually I only quoted your post because I had something else that was more related to what you said but I forgot what it was
Well, you said "you", so I didn't take it that way. :D

New Super Mario said:
That.

One day, I met some guy during a class that asked if I played video games. I answered "yes", obviously. He responded -

"So, you play Minecraft?"

"No!"

Honestly, a lot of people have asked me why I don't play CoD, the answer is simple.

I suck at it.

So I play TF2 which is even harder.

Cheyenne Bodie said:
Nabber said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Who says I argue that Nintendo is good? Their games are horrible now.

Nabber said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
Nabber said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
New Super Mario said:

Who says I argue that Nintendo is good? Their games are horrible now.
SM3DL was good
Didn't play MP9 assume it was ok
NSMB2 wasn't anything special but it was still a good platformer

My school isn't packed with video game players in general. But, I can bet there are more people who play PS3/Xbox 360 than the Wii here.

definitley. All I hear is "In the kill cam this happened." Coming in close second is Borderlands 2 I hear "Claptrap ninja DLC" and other *bleep*

nope no call of duty fans.

helll I've even seen some of the younger students bring their DS or carry their PSP with an emulator for GBA games.

Back