Who is your favorite Mario Brother?

Who do you like better,Mario,Luigi,or do you have no opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakituthequick said:
Bowser45 said:
This max date was needless.

I did it as a winnig poll,if you don't like it max date polls then leave them alone.

Cirdec said:
Why only one day vote? I could have changed that and make tie.

Should have done it sooner.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
When did I see the same topic last time?

Can u honestly be quiet, your always quick to point out when the same topic is posted! no one cares!

Welcome to the forum, where people don't have to be quiet, because that's what people do on forums.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:

Can u honestly be quiet, your always quick to point out when the same topic is posted! no one cares!

Posting the same topic is against the rules. You don't have to be a dick because of something that is against the rules.

Miracle Matter said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:

Posting the same topic is against the rules. You don't have to be a dick because of something that is against the rules.
Posting the same topic is against the rules if the last post in that topic is recently posted.

I find it funny how aggressive people get over Mario characters. Or rather, really sad.

Nabber said:
I find it funny how aggressive people get over Mario characters. Or rather, really sad.

I find it funny that you felt you needed to point this out and make yourself look like an asshole.

Or rather, really sad.

It's amazing how you manage to attack me any time I say anything in this board.

The fact of the matter is, Mario and Luigi are very bland characters, yet people adore them and have fights over which one is better.

Nabber said:

The fact of the matter is, Mario and Luigi are very bland characters, yet people adore them and have fights over which one is better.

Nah, I was just joking with ya, hence the mocking. I honestly don't like either, but people are allowed to like what they want, so it's not really our decision.

Pidgey said:
Miracle Matter said:
GymleaderBen said:
Why isnt there an Eario option?

I'm sorry, but this isn't Mindless Junk.
If you'll look on your keyboard, you'll probably see that the e-key and the w-key are right next to each other, so 'Eario' is probably a typo of 'Wario'.

Anyway, as for the original question here, my favourite is Mario.

nah, man.
I'm just a referencing kinda guy
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/characters/reario/

You seem cool though, wanna hang out? maybe some badminton or spin the bottle?

A pointless due date prevents most people from sharing their opinion, which as a matter 'o' fact is the purpose of a poll. A due date, could be there but be reasonable, give it maybe 6 or 7 days, so you can get as much opinions as possible, and preferably don't disregard this without concern.

Icanhasgoomba said:
A pointless due date prevents most people from sharing their opinion, which as a matter 'o' fact is the purpose of a poll. A due date, could be there but be reasonable, give it maybe 6 or 7 days, so you can get as much opinions as possible, and preferably don't disregard this without concern.

It's my poll and I'll make the due date how I want, if you don't like make your own.

Bowser45 said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

It's my pole and I'll make the due date how I want, if you don't like make your own.
It's spelled poll.

Nabber said:

Shut up. There's something called "difference". There are people who get aggressive over fictional characters, and people who get aggressive over real people. So, how about you stop whining about people being different from you? I would be thankful if you did.

Bowser45 said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

It's my poll and I'll make the due date how I want, if you don't like make your own.

gfdjkghjghsdlf

Radagast the Brown said:
Nabber said:
You say that any time someone argues with you.
That's because someone argues with me anytime I say anything in this board.
Seriously, if I say I don't like one of the games, then suddenly I'm never satisfied with anything.

Nabber said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Nabber said:
You say that any time someone argues with you.
That's because someone argues with me anytime I say anything in this board.
Seriously, if I say I don't like one of the games, then suddenly I'm never satisfied with anything.
You said it as if you targeted that one user.

Back