Who is your favorite Mario Brother?

Who do you like better,Mario,Luigi,or do you have no opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because its almost always him.

Nabber said:

You called? Rargh, I'm the argument monster, here to start all the fighting.

Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:
It's amazing how you manage to attack me any time I say anything in this board.

The fact of the matter is, Mario and Luigi are very bland characters, yet people adore them and have fights over which one is better.

Nah, I was just joking with ya, hence the mocking. I honestly don't like either, but people are allowed to like what they want, so it's not really our decision.

^Here, read this, should clear things up.

videofreakboy91 said:
Bowser45 said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
A pointless due date prevents most people from sharing their opinion, which as a matter 'o' fact is the purpose of a poll. A due date, could be there but be reasonable, give it maybe 6 or 7 days, so you can get as much opinions as possible, and preferably don't disregard this without concern.

It's my poll and I'll make the due date how I want, if you don't like make your own.

gfdjkghjghsdlf

What was the point in that?

Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:

You called? Rargh, I'm the argument monster, here to start all the fighting.

Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:
It's amazing how you manage to attack me any time I say anything in this board.

The fact of the matter is, Mario and Luigi are very bland characters, yet people adore them and have fights over which one is better.

Nah, I was just joking with ya, hence the mocking. I honestly don't like either, but people are allowed to like what they want, so it's not really our decision.

^Here, read this, should clear things up.
I know, I'm not arguing with you right now.

videofreakboy91 said:
Bowser45 said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
A pointless due date prevents most people from sharing their opinion, which as a matter 'o' fact is the purpose of a poll. A due date, could be there but be reasonable, give it maybe 6 or 7 days, so you can get as much opinions as possible, and preferably don't disregard this without concern.

It's my poll and I'll make the due date how I want, if you don't like make your own.

gfdjkghjghsdlf
I believe this stands for "God Fucking Damn John, Koalas Gun Heroes, Just Gun Heroes, So Don't Lie ******"

Which is incredibly rude.

Radagast the Brown said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Bowser45 said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

gfdjkghjghsdlf
I believe this stands for "God Fucking Damn John, Koalas Gun Heroes, Just Gun Heroes, So Don't Lie ******"

Which is incredibly rude.
I laughed

Back