The ShadeMaster-- No More Sign-ups necessary (but you can still sign up!)

Re: The ShadeMaster

Icanhasgoomba said:
Good! I'm done with sign-ups! Now I'll post the story when I'm done.

See they are done.

Well, it is not like I couldn't use more people if they signed up. So I'll add PTR.

Sorry for double posting but I'm working on chapter one. This could be done soon and I'm making the grammar better and the deatails more accurate.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Okay I made the next section. Hopefully it's better, and it is definitely longer. Here's the link http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/ShadeMaster#Chapters
Good. The grammar was better.

I had a hard time reading because the paragraphs were HUGE blocks of text. My mom said the average paragraph is 8-10 sentences, depending on how big the sentences are.

Overall 8.99999/10

Sorry the paragraphs were so big, I just didn't want to go over my head with bunches of small paragraphs, if you know what I mean, I didn't want there to be a crazy amount of paragraphs.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Sorry the paragraphs were so big, I just didn't want to go over my head with bunches of small paragraphs, if you know what I mean, I didn't want there to be a crazy amount of paragraphs.
Small paragraphs are good.
Sometimes when I write, my paragraphs are two lines.
The key to tell is that when it's another person coming in/talking/whatever is when you want to switch paragraphs. Or before it gets too long.

I give this first chapter an 8/10. It has bettter writing and grammar and it made more sense than the prologue.Keep on writing Icanhasgoomba.

Ok, I have just one question:

In some parts of the story, it has "I" in it, refering to a person. Who is this person? Is it Gary? If it is, then you have terrible consistency.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Whoops. I tried to fix that, so I guess I missed it. Sorry :-[ . I will fix it in the next part.
It's okay.

And thanks for putting Cassidy in. I like her! :D

Well, I knew I had to add at least someone new in the first chapters, and I found it convenient to add her at that very point. She also served a good purpose of adding a cliffhanger! :D

That's good! :D

Back