The ShadeMaster-- No More Sign-ups necessary (but you can still sign up!)

Re: The ShadeMaster

Okay.

PM people bro! Just do it. Or you could create the rest of them yourself! Having it as a siggy might help a little, but not a lot. A direct invitation will be more convincing, and hard to argue with.

Do you think I need too? Honestly if I actually needed to I could just end the signing up for this and make the story, but in my mind, the more characters the more ideas I can get.

I'll add to the last one, if you think I should PM somebody who do you think I should PM?

Name: Dani
Personality: Shes a geek, a big one too. She loves working with technology, and inventing random things, that are normally useless. (Except her Laser Pistol, because who doesn't want a laser pistol.) She is INCREDIBLY cocky. She is also a terrible leader.
Looks:
  • Brown Eyes (If it even matters XD)
  • Long Blonde Hair
  • Glasses
  • Wears school girl-like clothe (Think, anime school girl, but not exactly, only similar)
Alignment: HEROS
Role: She makes equipment for the other heros and herself, and helps them out. (IDK?)

(Ventus stole my idea. D:< )

Name: Oban
Personality/Physical Features: Mysterious and Unknown. Has a massive amount of knowledge and a rather small ego. Blind. Would often rather work alone than either have to lead of follow. Incredibly nimble and stronger than he appears to be.
Alignment: Not Heros
Role: Assassanation and Reconnaissance.

Dr. Turnip said:
Name: Oban
Personality/Physical Features: Mysterious and Unknown. Has a massive amount of knowledge and a rather small ego. Blind. Would often rather work alone than either have to lead of follow. Incredibly nimble and stronger than he appears to be.
Alignment: Not Heros
Role: Assassanation and Reconnaissance.

You mean villains right?

Added looks and stuff.

Thanks, I could use it if everybody did that. But for most of you a can figure some of it out by the descriptions.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Thanks, I could use it if everybody did that. But for most of you a can figure some of it out by the descriptions.
Appearance: a beefy looking character, who wears all red, and wears blood red shades. He has scars along his face, arm and back form battles, and the brutal treatment he go at the orphanage. He has blown hair that kind of lays back along his neck, giving him an insane look. It is said that the reason he is wearing sunglasses is one I got cut out and the other is highly bloodshot.

Nabber said:
Man, this is going to be the most cliche'd story ever.

Oh yea. It could still be entertaining though. (Especially the Fred part.)

Well, I would tell you how my story will be different except for the fact that it would be giving away my plot and that I do not want to do.

I PM'd you with Cassidy's appearance.

Well, we all know that there are many cliche-d stories, but I'll try not to make mine one. And by the way, thank all of you, it helps when I know what I want your character to look like.

I'd like to be a villian.

Name:Gill
Personality:Likes to kill fast and not see his his victims suffer
Role:Villian

Back