GIIIIIIZZZZZZEEE!!!!

THERES A NEW TRAILER THAT JUST CAME OUT FOR THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG

LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE NOW

ITS LOOKING FUCKING FANTASTIC

ID POST IT HERE BUT I'M ON A WII BROWSER

HELLLLL YEEEEEEAAAAHHH

Maybe I'll look at it later.

WE GOT ANOTHER TRAILER/SNEAK PEAK/WHATEVER FREAK THE YOU WANNA CALL IT

it's not as good as le past 2 trailers imo, but it's still pretty damn awesome nonetheless

Are any of you going to see the premier of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on December 13th? I'm gonna be there.
Did you know that Stephen Colbert and 2 of his brothers are in it?

YoshiMonsta said:
Are any of you going to see the premier of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on December 13th? I'm gonna be there.
Did you know that Stephen Colbert and 2 of his children and his wife are in it?

i'll definitely be seeing on Friday, probably sometime around 5 o'clock p.m. (would see da midnight showing but my mom refuses to drive that late at night)

Smaug said:
Oh, I thought it was going to be like "Guess who won the lottery? I did!" sort of thing where it was rhetorhical instead of literal.

I was waiting for someone be like "you?" And I was going to be like "not me."

But now that I'm looking at my schedule, I actually might be going to the midnight premiere. Doesn't that sound fun?

I have to go to a movie theatre this weekend anyways (to take pictures for one of my finals), so unless Frozen is still in theatres (which I hope), I'll go see Hobbit.

NSY said:
Deku Link said:
Tauriel said:
you should go see Frozen first BMB

I totally agree with you.
but the hobbit is more epic
this right here

BMB, you should be ashamed, seeing some Disney flick over one of the most important movies of this decade! You should see the Hobbit first, it is the right thing to do.

NSY said:
Deku Link said:
Tauriel said:
you should go see Frozen first BMB
I totally agree with you.
but the hobbit is more epic
Frozen's storyline is still better imo

however Tolkien's Middle Earth universe is better as a whole

bottom line: The Hobbit and Frozen are both amazing franchises and they're both definitely worth a watch (watch/read in the Hobbit's case)

Back