What is your Favorite 3DS Mario Game?

What is your Favorite 3DS Mario Game that has been released?

• Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Tennis Open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belle

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
He/him
So, I was wandering what you guys favorite Mario Game for the Nintindo 3DS is.

Mario Kart 7

Mario Kart 7.

Because it's the only one I have.

Super Mario 3D Land

It's pretty easy, since you can go around things.

Mario Kart 7.
Saying that, I haven't been too impressed with any of the 3ds mario games, none of them are in my top 3 3DS games so far.

Michael Myers said:
Who voted NSMB2?
Someone who liked it. Not everyone thought it was a complete disaster.
Phantom L said:
Mario Kart 7.
Saying that, I haven't been too impressed with any of the 3ds mario games, none of them are in my top 3 3DS games so far.
SM3DL and NSMB2 are both good but do have cons. I don't see how your not too impressed with it as I thought you really liked.

NSY said:
Michael Myers said:
Who voted NSMB2?
Phantom L said:
Mario Kart 7.
SM3DL and NSMB2 are both good but do have cons. I don't see how your not too impressed with it as I thought you really liked.
Because there was nothing to be impressed by. They were all things we've seen before, what with SM3DL feeling like a 3D version of SMB3 (not really, no game game can capture the style of that) and NSMB2 feeling like NSMBW, which was in turn supposed to feel like SMB3.

Any reason there is an expiration date on this?

Anyway, I would have voted for Mario Kart 7 if I could have >:/

Nabber said:
NSY said:
Michael Myers said:
Who voted NSMB2?
Phantom L said:
Mario Kart 7.
Because there was nothing to be impressed by. They were all things we've seen before, what with SM3DL feeling like a 3D version of SMB3 (not really, no game game can capture the style of that) and NSMB2 feeling like NSMBW, which was in turn supposed to feel like SMB3.
Per, I just feel all the current Mario 3DS games lack that magic that makes them iconic, so they are not that impressive and too samey/limited.

Phantom L said:
Nabber said:
Per, I just feel all the current Mario 3DS games lack that magic that makes them iconic, so they are not that impressive and too samey/limited.
To me some series that should release sequels first are late, while recently more Super Mario titles bore fans easily.

Except that Luigi's Mansion and Paper games are more likely news, I do expect for some original games.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
I thought a console topic is posted after the next console comes out.
Why not give a DS voting?

no1 curr
? what's that meaning?

Back