• Stages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Challenges

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
I think its characters but I'd love your opinion, it is always nice. :yoshi:

Characters. No contest. If all the characters were original and everything else was the same gameplay, I'm sure it'd have some measure of success. But I doubt not at the same level without the sheer popularity a majority of the characters of the roster already had.

Characters. I also feel that stages are also important.

Characters without a shadow of doubt. It feels terrific to control a character you personally like.

Characters and stages are the most important, but what's REALLY important about these is that they're both balanced IMO.

Stages need to have less hazards*cough Pirate Ship bombs and Aero Port Town Drive cars cough* or at least less powerful hazards. :p I hate stages where the stage itself is more of a hazard then the opponent *cough Rumble Falls cough*

Also characters need to be balanced as well. IMO Marth and Diddy were the most balanced.

They gave someone like Marth great range on like every move and then someone like Mario who doesn't have much range. IMO Mario was like Marth but with a lot less range and less KO power. And they gave someone like Snake great KO power and then characters like Peach and Jigglypuff who don't have reliable KO moves and take so long to kill. -__-

If characters weren't an option, I'd say Adventure Mode.

I'd love it if there was a mix between Melee and Brawl adventure mode where you play through platform levels and fighting FAMILIAR enemies instead of those fucking Primids.

Pyro said:

I'd love it if there was a mix between Melee and Brawl adventure mode where you play through platform levels and fighting FAMILIAR enemies instead of those *bleep*ing Primids.

^YESS! this right here!

Pyro said:

I'd love it if there was a mix between Melee and Brawl adventure mode where you play through platform levels and fighting FAMILIAR enemies instead of those fucking Primids.

ThreeThousand said:
Characters, stages, and music.

Pyro said:

Technically, if the Primids were to appear again, they'd be familiar because we'd recognize them from Brawl, and that aspect of your point would be moot.

ThreeThousand said:
Characters, stages, and music.

Anyway, per this.

Back