Who's the better trainer. Red or Ash?

Red any damn day.

Lemme think... Newb who is still trying to reach his goal or pokemon champion... Descions descisions
I know!
tumblr_m2qqss0Olm1r0bxtio2_1280.png

Red of course.

Radagast the Brown said:
Pyro said:
ThisDudeIsaGamer said:
My friends think that Ash is the best, but i don't think so.
Your friends are retards, then.
More likely just uncultured. Retards implies that there's something wrong with them mentally.
Okay.

But thinking Ash is better than Red is a mental problem...right?

Pyro said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Pyro said:
ThisDudeIsaGamer said:
More likely just uncultured. Retards implies that there's something wrong with them mentally.
Okay.

More of a preference, but it is often easily mistaken for a mental problem, so I don't blame you really.

It relates to other mental problems such as liking Justin Bieber, Fred, Rebecca Black or One Direction, but overall is just a preference.

Red wins by default

Radagast the Brown said:
Pyro said:
Okay.

More of a preference, but it is often easily mistaken for a mental problem, so I don't blame you really.

It relates to other mental problems such as liking Justin Bieber, Fred, Rebecca Black or One Direction, but overall is just a preference.
God, don't get me started on this. Yes, Ash and Fred are dumb characters. Yes, Rebecca Black, Justin Bieber, and One Direction make bad songs. However, that does not give you the right to call anyone that likes these things retarded. People might like things that you don't like, or might like things that are genuinely bad. Just leave them alone without insulting them.

On topic, I'm completely on Red's side.

Pyro said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Pyro said:
ThisDudeIsaGamer said:
Okay.

not even compared at the time that my lil sis called the hoenn elite four "mongolics".

also red defeats ash by default. everyone knows that.

Braeburn said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Pyro said:
Okay.

God, don't get me started on this. Yes, Ash and Fred are dumb characters. Yes, Rebecca Black, Justin Bieber, and One Direction make bad songs. However, that does not give you the right to call anyone that likes these things retarded. People might like things that you don't like, or might like things that are genuinely bad. Just leave them alone without insulting them.

On topic, I'm completely on Red's side.
I didn't actually say "retarded" if you look again, I simply said "mental problems"

Is this supposed to be a joke? Red and Ash are the same person.

Just kidding, I prefer Red.

Miracle Matter said:
Is this supposed to be a joke? Red and Ash are the same person.
Nope

Red is champion and only goes around kanto and sits on a mountain for three years waiting for challengers, and ash went to every region and sucks at battling

Back