Platinum
HEARTGOLD
SOULSILVER

Dr. Turnip said:
In-Any-Project-The-Important-Factor-Is-Your-Belief.jpg
Broken

Meulin Leijon said:
but were almost finished.

only black and white left and that's it.

Don't forget the Stadium and Colosseum games, plus all those godforsaken spinoffs.

also BLACK.

It's no duh. Ash's Pikachu could be beat by one move of Red's Snorlax.

Well, Red's in the Pokemon manga, which I've never read, so I don't really know why he's better than Ash.

Although Ash tends to have made some very stupid mistakes in the original Pokemon seasons like trying to capture Pidgeotto (a bird) with his Caterpie (a caterpillar). Then Ash uses Pikachu which is what he should've done in the first place. Misty chews him out for using a bug against a flying type "Birds eat bugs, Mr. Pokemon Master!".

And whenever he battles another trainer like a gym leader, he usually purposefully puts himself at a disadvantage. Even though it is possible for a disadvantaged Pokemon to win, it's still not a bright idea.

Also, even though Ash does fairly well in the Pokemon League tournaments, he always ends up losing. He's only won once during the Orange Islands.

Ash did get better in Hoenn and Sinnoh, but starting with Unova, he reverted back to his dumbass self in the original season.

I see. I'd rather hear why Red is so good as well, compared to Ash, not just Ash's faults; but thanks for your input.

Speaking of Pokemon, I haven't touched my Platinum in months.

Red is the main male protagonist in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/LeafGreen/FireRed. He also appears in Gold/Silver/Crystal(?, not sure, don't have it)/HeartGold/SoulSilver as one of the final battles of the games and one of the most significant battles in the entire series.

Red Barchetta said:
Red is the main male protagonist in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/LeafGreen/FireRed. He also appears in Gold/Silver/Crystal(?, not sure, don't have it)/HeartGold/SoulSilver as one of the final battles of the games and one of the most significant battles in the entire series.

Yes, he's in Crystal. Although I think everyone's talking about Red from the manga, not the one you control in the games.

Red is better because he is actually a component trainer who aclomplishes his goals. As opposed to Ash, who wants to be a master and catch them all but doesn't make a very good effort of it.

MCS said:
I see. I'd rather hear why Red is so good as well, compared to Ash, not just Ash's faults
Red_Profile.jpg

and that is a summary of red from the manga

the more detailed version: http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/red.shtml

Back