PETA attacks Pokemon

Peta have pissed me off for the second time,i bloody hate it when they do this

i think that this is a pretty bad video game. it is not like the real games pokemon. it is not very good and i prefer to play the real pokemon.

bootystonk said:
i think that this is a pretty bad video game. it is not like the real games pokemon. it is not very good and i prefer to play the real pokemon.

Oh yeah let's catch Arceus to dominate the universe.

Oh, what the fucking hell.

First Tanooki Kills Mario, then Cooking Mama Kills Animals now this?

I had it with you PETA, you were cool at first, but now. You're ruining our childhood with those games you've been making. I would love it if you stopped.

Okay, PETA there's something called real world, there are real animals that you can save in here.

Besides, why the fuck you guys have made this after 15 years since Pokemon Red was made?

Signed, IceShadow

Miracle Matter said:
Oh, what the fucking hell.

First Tanooki Kills Mario, then Cooking Mama Kills Animals now this?

I had it with you PETA, you were cool at first, but now. You're ruining our childhood with those games you've been making. I would love it if you stopped.

Okay, PETA there's something called real world, there are real animals that you can save in here.

Besides, why the fuck you guys have made this after 15 years since Pokemon Red was made?

Signed, IceShadow
I don't think I've ever agreed with you more (that is if I have ever actually agreed with you ever)

Radagast the Brown said:
I don't think I've ever agreed with you more (that is if I have ever actually agreed with you ever)

My lord... Thank you, I can't believe PETA is continuing to destroy my childhood. Now, what's next? They'll make a game protesting Kirby?

Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:

My lord... Thank you, I can't believe PETA is continuing to destroy my childhood. Now, what's next? They'll make a game protesting Kirby?
PETA are literally against everything. Seriously, I've been looking through a few of their ads, they protest against Milk, Honey, Anti-Vegetarians, Vegetarians (I know, rather contradictory), The Prime Minister, and I can't believe they did this, Aliens.

Radagast the Brown said:
PETA are literally against everything. Seriously, I've been looking through a few of their ads, they protest against Milk, Honey, Anti-Vegetarians, Vegetarians (I know, rather contradictory), The Prime Minister, and I can't believe they did this, Aliens.

Wow, I never knew a anti-animal abuse group would be so stupid.

I wonder what ideas they'll have for Kirby:

Waddle Dees and Bronto Burts beating up Kirby

King Dedede beating up Kirby

Radagast the Brown said:

And that's why you really shouldn't take them seriously.

Miracle Matter said:
I wonder what ideas they'll have for Kirby:

Waddle Dees and Bronto Burts beating up Kirby

King Dedede beating up Kirby

lol, I think you have it backwards.

It just really fries my feathers that they have all these celebrities supporting them, and those celebrities don't even realise how stupid they are.

So, I guess those celebrities think that Mario skinned a Tanooki, think Cooking Mama kills animals and think humans treat Pokemon like shit.

Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
I still think they're stupid.
agreed.

my brain became the size of a peanut when I played it, I then headdesked, punched myself, continously said "oh god" and then ultimately shot myslef in the head and made my ghost throw the bloody corpse down the river and then got a new body forgeting that.
One, that's an extreme exaggeration. Think of it not as a petition but as a parody and you'll be fine. Two, that's physically impossible.

It's a stupid-ass parody.

Good job, PETA, no one else would dare attack children's games for containing animal abuse, and for that, you have my respect.

Radagast the Brown said:
Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:

but honey is the only food that can be kept in a good state even for five thousand years.

what the fuck PETA.

Meulin Leijon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:

but honey is the only food that can be kept in a good state even for five thousand years.

what the fuck PETA.

crystal-hippie.jpg

Man, we believe, like, honey is, like, not synthetic, and like, if someone's eating, like, honey, then it's, like, eating bees themselves, maaaaaahn

Radagast the Brown said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:

what the fuck PETA.

crystal-hippie.jpg

Man, we believe, like, honey is, like, not synthetic, and like, if someone's eating, like, honey, then it's, like, eating bees themselves, maaaaaahn
I don't even know if insects feel pain.

I always though of them as robots.

Back