PETA attacks Pokemon

Radagast the Brown said:
I still think they're stupid.
agreed.

my brain became the size of a peanut when I played it, I then headdesked, punched myself, continuously said "oh god" and then ultimately shot myself in the head and made my ghost throw the bloody corpse down the river and then got a new body forgetting that.

Meulin Leijon said:
my brain became the size of a peanut when I played it, I then headdesked, punched myself, continously said "oh god" and then ultimately shot myslef in the head and made my ghost throw the bloody corpse down the river and then got a new body forgeting that.

Sitting this, if I can.

Meulin Leijon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
agreed.

my brain became the size of a peanut when I played it, I then headdesked, punched myself, continously said "oh god" and then ultimately shot myslef in the head and made my ghost throw the bloody corpse down the river and then got a new body forgeting that.
One, that's an extreme exaggeration. Think of it not as a petition but as a parody and you'll be fine. Two, that's physically impossible.

Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
agreed.

One, that's an extreme exaggeration. Think of it not as a petition but as a parody and you'll be fine. Two, that's physically impossible.
1. yeah, but I cringed over the whole thing, that's worse than creepypastas. 2. of course it's impossible captain obvious.

P.S: TL;DR version of what I said in my previous post.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g[/youtube]

oh peta...

Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
1. yeah, but I cringed over the whole thing, that's worse than creepypastas.
Oh, come on. I've seen far, far worse, and I'm the guy that couldn't play Luigi's Mansion in the dark.
you're right.

I was very scared at scary creepypastas that aren't pokemon.

I couldn't handle BEN or slenderman.

Meulin Leijon said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Oh, come on. I've seen far, far worse, and I'm the guy that couldn't play Luigi's Mansion in the dark.
you're right.

Ben creeps me out too, and it took me forever to build up the courage to watch a Slender video, but Slender's actually not as bad as I thought it would have been.

Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
you're right.

Ben creeps me out too, and it took me forever to build up the courage to watch a Slender video, but Slender's actually not as bad as I thought it would have been.
I watched the Bane one first, just for some comic relief if it really is freaky ad they say it is.

anywho I am going to screw them and go download Pokemon black 2 and white 2 because a bunch of losers that don't make sense didn't even manage to change my mind, I wish they attacked real problems instead of not sot real problems, this is just sad (and yeah I am aware they tried to make it say some kind of dog fighting shit, but kids aren't going to make animals fight each other, that's just stupid besides SPCA is better than peta, AT LEAST THEY DO SOMETHING FOR THE ANIMALS AND ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THEM AND SACRIFICE THEM WHEN CONDITIONS ARE DEEMED SO (i.e an animal is suffering way too much and rescuing it would only make it through more pain and I think in those cases are the ones that sacrificing them is recurred to... yeah I watch animal planet.).

What's next?

Sonic's too violent because Eggman shoots missles and bombs at Sonic and his friends?

Kids shouldn't play Pikmin because they're teaching cute little plant/animal hybrids to kill bigger animals just to help a human alien return home and get rich?

inb4somesezdontgivepetaanyideas

Big McIntosh said:
What's next?

Sonic's too violent because Eggman shoots missles and bombs at Sonic and his friends?

Kids shouldn't play Pikmin because they're teaching cute little plant/animal hybrids to kill bigger animals just to help a human alien return home and get rich?

What if PETA is reading this as we type!? :shifty:

Big McIntosh said:
What's next?

ironically I kind of saw this coming and even in my Kirby Super Star mafia (in my one of end phase comics) I mention PETP (People for the Ethical Treament of Pokémon).

Meulin Leijon said:
ironically I kind of saw this coming

Best contradiction ever.

Irony is something you don't see coming.

I wonder if PETA's gonna complain about Donkey Kong. There's violence among animals but its between two races of animals and there aren't any humans.

Big McIntosh said:
Meulin Leijon said:

Best contradiction ever.

ironically I didn't see this coming.

I can go on forever with contradictions.

Big McIntosh said:
Meulin Leijon said:

Best contradiction ever.

i·ro·ny Noun:
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

i don't understand why everyone's so upset? i thought this was hilarious

PETA really sounds like the most aggressive company on this planet.
First Mario, which 'abused' raccoons, because Mario became a raccoon in SM3DL, and now Pokémon.

Next up: Yoshi abuses dinossaurs with its cuteness, he must be destroyed!

okay how about we make a counter-PETA group named PETE - People for the Ethical Treatment of Ethics.

PETE's goal is simple - counter the aims of groups that are stupid. In this instance, PETE would make a hilarious rebuttal to all of PETA's points.

Junko Enoshima said:
im so fuckin done playing this pile of shit
HUwyH.png

It's actually pretty clever.

To quote someone else on another forum:

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here and say that I think the designer of this game was commissioned by PETA and made it as a joke to mess with them, and they took it as legitimate and put it on their site.

With all the knowledge of the Pokemon games that the designer had, they were obviously a pretty big fan. This is especially evident in Ghetsis' dialogue before the fight, and the hilarious text given when you use one of the protest moves

Back