PETA attacks Pokemon

Only if you tear their legs off one by one.

In my books, THAT'S animal cruelty. If you kill the insect quick, it's not cruelty.

Radagast the Brown said:

In my books, THAT'S animal cruelty. If you kill the insect quick, it's not cruelty.
So if I went and shot a dog in the head for no reason, it wouldn't be animal cruelty, since I killed it quickly.

Radagast the Brown said:
Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:
I don't think I've ever agreed with you more (that is if I have ever actually agreed with you ever)

My lord... Thank you, I can't believe PETA is continuing to destroy my childhood. Now, what's next? They'll make a game protesting Kirby?
PETA are literally against everything. Seriously, I've been looking through a few of their ads, they protest against Milk, Honey, Anti-Vegetarians, Vegetarians (I know, rather contradictory), The Prime Minister, and I can't believe they did this, Aliens.
theyre against eating ._.

Braeburn said:
Radagast the Brown said:

So if I went and shot a dog in the head for no reason, it wouldn't be animal cruelty, since I killed it quickly.
We were talking about insects, you dolt.

Really PETA, do you really think Pokemon hate their trainers.

There's one huge difference between real-life animal abuse and Pokemon battles.

Have you ever noticed that in the games, anime, card game, whatever, that the Pokemon receive no visible damage or injury when attacked. Even when they are affected by a burn or poison, the Pokemon themselves seem fine, and these are easily cured with an item or a trip to the nearest Pokemon Center. Additionally, Pokemon "faint" when competing; that's not something you can say about real dogfights or cockfights, which are almost always to-the-death. And it's strongly implied in the series that Pokemon biology doesn't work quite the same way as it does in real life.

If PETA actually played the games/watched the anime/whatever, it would take about two seconds for these facts to sink in.

Radagast the Brown said:
Meulin Leijon said:
my brain became the size of a peanut when I played it, I then headdesked, punched myself, continously said "oh god" and then ultimately shot myslef in the head and made my ghost throw the bloody corpse down the river and then got a new body forgeting that.

Sitting this, if I can.

you're sitting on a quote?

have fun with that

Toad85 said:
If PETA actually played the games/watched the anime/whatever, it would take about two seconds for these facts to sink in.
> implying far-lefties (or far-righters, for that matter) actually listen to facts

Radagast the Brown said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
1. yeah, but I cringed over the whole thing, that's worse than creepypastas.
Oh, come on. I've seen far, far worse, and I'm the guy that couldn't play Luigi's Mansion in the dark.
you're right.

I was very scared at scary creepypastas that aren't pokemon.

I couldn't handle BEN or slenderman.
Ben creeps me out too, and it took me forever to build up the courage to watch a Slender video, but Slender's actually not as bad as I thought it would have been.
I watched the Bane one first, just for some comic relief if it really is freaky ad they say it is.
I saw Squidward Suicide, it was creepy!

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
There's one huge difference between real-life animal abuse and Pokemon battles.

Have you ever noticed that in the games, anime, card game, whatever, that the Pokemon receive no visible damage or injury when attacked. Even when they are affected by a burn or poison, the Pokemon themselves seem fine, and these are easily cured with an item or a trip to the nearest Pokemon Center. Additionally, Pokemon "faint" when competing; that's not something you can say about real dogfights or *bleep*fights, which are almost always to-the-death. And it's strongly implied in the series that Pokemon biology doesn't work quite the same way as it does in real life.

I'm pretty sure PETA made all those Creepypastas about Pokemon.

Firstly, Double Post, you can merge your posts, that would be great.

Secondly,

marioman1213 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Braeburn said:
Meulin Leijon said:
1. yeah, but I cringed over the whole thing, that's worse than creepypastas.
Oh, come on. I've seen far, far worse, and I'm the guy that couldn't play Luigi's Mansion in the dark.
you're right.

I was very scared at scary creepypastas that aren't pokemon.

I couldn't handle BEN or slenderman.
Ben creeps me out too, and it took me forever to build up the courage to watch a Slender video, but Slender's actually not as bad as I thought it would have been.
I watched the Bane one first, just for some comic relief if it really is freaky ad they say it is.
I saw Squidward Suicide, it was creepy!
What? We were talking about Slender.

What's very disturbing is how certain organizations can turn Pokemon into something more violent. The truth is, Pokemon is primarily designed to be child-friendly, contrary to the Pokedex entries.

Also, compared to real world animals, Pokemon are way more resilient to injuries, and a lot of their health issues are easily cured.

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
fe supports peta according to his avatar
I swear I'll kill you next time you joke about my avatar being affiliated with that shit.

Fire Eevee likes PETA! [/joke]

I saw a YouTube video of that free 'em all game.

It's a load of shit.

MKGirlism said:
Fire Eevee likes PETA! [/joke]
brb mapquesting people [notseriousandodesn'tevencareforpetashit]

also you guys probably don't know I am the only user in this forum who reads pokemon creepypastas...

Back