Spinoff or Super Mario Bros?

Which of the type of games do you think is in general better?

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Which one do you think is better, over all I mean, if you are unsure put that!

Spinoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Platformers

Always.

Lumin Blade said:
Spin-offs.

I hope seeing good roster in future games.
Recent Mario spin-offs have always disappoint for me.
Uh, generally SMB is more disappointing for the lack of main characters, isn't it?

Dorayaki said:
Lumin Blade said:
Spin-offs.

I hope seeing good roster in future games.
Recent Mario spin-offs have always disappoint for me.
Uh, generally SMB is more disappointing for the lack of main characters, isn't it?

but the super mario series is not meant to bring all the main characters together, rather, they only bring some and usually introduce new ones; Ex: bowser jr, toadsworth, rosalina, lubba, etc.

Both spinoff games and Super Mario Bros Games are awsome.

Spinoffs.

They give you more to do.

It depends on what spin-offs and what platformers they are, it'd be more specific.

Like, I prefer most Mario Kart games to the original Super Mario Bros., but I like most main series games more. Overall, it's kinda hard to decide.

Braeburn said:
Baby Luigi said:
Spinoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Platformers

Always.
Mario is Missing, Hotel Mario, Mario Teaches Typing...

See, not always. As for me, I'm even.

Mario is Missing is so horrendous, it is its own genre: The Weegee Genre

I liked Super Mario Bros., however I like the spinoff series better, since it has more choices and a better range of characters, whereas the SMB series is simply Mario, Luigi, and the occasional toads.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
but the super mario series is not meant to bring all the main characters together, rather, they only bring some and usually introduce new ones; Ex: bowser jr, toadsworth, rosalina, lubba, etc.
Depends on the backstory. Mostly the story didn't explain how some characters be absent in important occasions.

Or sometimes one-time original characters are okay, for example, popular Paper partners.

Dorayaki said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
Depends on the backstory. Mostly the story didn't explain how some characters be absent in important occasions.

Or sometimes one-time original characters are okay, for example, popular Paper partners.

the story usually doesn't matter though, and i have no idea what you are talking about with one-time original characters.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:

the story usually doesn't matter though, and i have no idea what you are talking about with one-time original characters.

Dorayaki said:
for example, popular Paper partners.

It also means "unsure" as well. I'm surprised too; I expected platformers, like always, to be winning

Should I have made that not an option, I think that it was reasonable, but I didn't think it would be winning!

Spin-offs. I actually think Mario Kart > Super Mario Bros., but Mario Kart needs Super Mario Bros. to provide the new characters, some of the settings for the race tracks, etc...

Back