Who would/do you use for each Mario Party?

Just something I was thinking about, I wonder who people would choose more often out of all the choices.

Here are mine
MP1-4: Yoshi
MP5-6: Yoshi, Boo, Koopa Kid
MP7: Yoshi, Boo, Dry Bones
MP8: Yoshi, Hammer Bro, Blooper
MP9: Yoshi, Kamek, Shy Guy

I use Yoshi for all of them, since he's a character I can stay with, but there are other cool characters.

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Currently I would use:

MP1-2: Mario
MP3-9: Daisy

But when I was young, that was rather:

MP1-4: DK
MP5-6: Koopa Kid
MP7: Mario

Windy

Lakitu
I never played for 1~9.
My prediction for characters.

MP1~5 and portables: Peach, Yoshi
MP6: Peach, Yoshi, Toadette
MP7~8: Peach, Yoshi, Toadette, Birdo
MP9: Peach, Yoshi, Birdo, Koopa Troopa, Kamek

Similar topic in MarioPartyLegacy: http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1573.0

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I usually just play as any male character. No particular favorite. But I generally pass on Yoshi for some reason.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Yoshi for all of them, but in 5 and 6 I will use Koopa Kid if someone else takes Yoshi. :p In 8 I will also use Hammer Bro.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
The characters I use the most are Yoshi and some of the enemies such as Dry Bones, Shy Guy, or Boo. I also use Daisy, Birdo, Wario, and Waluigi occasionally.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Waluigi, Birdo, and the princesses are the characters I use the least.

Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario are the ones I use the most out of the original 6.

When Mario Party 5 first came out, I used Toad quite often.

Toadette for 6.

Dry Bones for 7.

Hammer Bro. for 8.

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
1-4: Luigi
5: Toad
6: Toadette
7: Toadette
8: Toadette
DS: Toad

Toadette's my favorite to use in the Mario Party series. That is, until Baby Luigi is playable.

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
For Mario Party, Mario Party 2 and — whenever I play it, which is rarely — Mario Party Advance, I only use Yoshi. Not including Mario Party 7 — from Mario Party 3 to Mario Party 9 and Mario Party DS, I mainly use Yoshi or Daisy. Finally, for Mario Party 7, I only use Daisy, which is because her special orb is so much better than Yoshi's special orb, giving me some advantage on the boards over the others.

kat-rin koopa

Koopa Troop Soup is really nice
All - Yoshi. He's a go-to main character when there's nobody else I'd be interested in.
MP5/6 - Koopa Kid. Why not, he's probably the closest you'll get to a playable main baddie if MP9 is any indication.
MP8 - Hammer Brother/Blooper. Hammer Brother is a Koopa minion, and Blooper is just adorable.
MP9 - Koopa Troopa. Same as above, but combined. He really is the most adorable little turtle out there.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Always my main man. :waluigi: