Who would/do you use for each Mario Party?

Just something I was thinking about, I wonder who people would choose more often out of all the choices.

Here are mine
MP1-4: Yoshi
MP5-6: Yoshi, Boo, Koopa Kid
MP7: Yoshi, Boo, Dry Bones
MP8: Yoshi, Hammer Bro, Blooper
MP9: Yoshi, Kamek, Shy Guy

I use Yoshi for all of them, since he's a character I can stay with, but there are other cool characters.

Currently I would use:

MP1-2: Mario
MP3-9: Daisy

But when I was young, that was rather:

MP1-4: DK
MP5-6: Koopa Kid
MP7: Mario

I never played for 1~9.
My prediction for characters.

MP1~5 and portables: Peach, Yoshi
MP6: Peach, Yoshi, Toadette
MP7~8: Peach, Yoshi, Toadette, Birdo
MP9: Peach, Yoshi, Birdo, Koopa Troopa, Kamek

Similar topic in MarioPartyLegacy: http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1573.0

I usually just play as any male character. No particular favorite. But I generally pass on Yoshi for some reason.

Yoshi for all of them, but in 5 and 6 I will use Koopa Kid if someone else takes Yoshi. :p In 8 I will also use Hammer Bro.

The characters I use the most are Yoshi and some of the enemies such as Dry Bones, Shy Guy, or Boo. I also use Daisy, Birdo, Wario, and Waluigi occasionally.

Waluigi, Birdo, and the princesses are the characters I use the least.

Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario are the ones I use the most out of the original 6.

When Mario Party 5 first came out, I used Toad quite often.

Toadette for 6.

Dry Bones for 7.

Hammer Bro. for 8.

1-4: Luigi
5: Toad
6: Toadette
7: Toadette
8: Toadette
DS: Toad

Toadette's my favorite to use in the Mario Party series. That is, until Baby Luigi is playable.

For Mario Party, Mario Party 2 and — whenever I play it, which is rarely — Mario Party Advance, I only use Yoshi. Not including Mario Party 7 — from Mario Party 3 to Mario Party 9 and Mario Party DS, I mainly use Yoshi or Daisy. Finally, for Mario Party 7, I only use Daisy, which is because her special orb is so much better than Yoshi's special orb, giving me some advantage on the boards over the others.

All - Yoshi. He's a go-to main character when there's nobody else I'd be interested in.
MP5/6 - Koopa Kid. Why not, he's probably the closest you'll get to a playable main baddie if MP9 is any indication.
MP8 - Hammer Brother/Blooper. Hammer Brother is a Koopa minion, and Blooper is just adorable.
MP9 - Koopa Troopa. Same as above, but combined. He really is the most adorable little turtle out there.

I only use Yoshi when playing Mario Party games.

Always my main man. :waluigi:

Back