Rocks

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
What's your favorite rock? I like obsidian and marble.

I like big ones that are embeded in the ground and you can sit down on them and have lunch.

Oh yes, I love the rocks that jut out into the sea and have tons of barnacles in the cracks.

Star sapphires.

Onyx is pretty sweet too.

(also this is the lamest favorite ___ topic i've ever seen, to be honest)

Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

How so? Rocks are pretty diverse.

FireKirby said:
I like gold, emerald, diamond, sapphire, topaz and ruby.
gold is a metal, not a rock. but who really cares?

ANYWAY, I like diamond, pearl, ruby, sapphire, emerald (wow, how cliche), opal, amber, and pumice (come on, it's a rock that floats, what's not to like?)

Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.

Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:

If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.
By that logic I could make a topic about "favorite type of sand" because sand is a generic object that has many uses and functions, cycles, types, etc.

But I won't because that would be a lame topic idea.

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:

By that logic I could make a topic about "favorite type of sand" because sand is a generic object that has many uses and functions, cycles, types, etc.

I like sand.

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:

I don't believe people are as enthusiastic about sand. The only popular form of sand I can think of is sand art. And I guess sand sculptures.

Back