Rocks

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
I like gold, emerald, diamond, sapphire, topaz and ruby.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
I like big ones that are embeded in the ground and you can sit down on them and have lunch.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Oh yes, I love the rocks that jut out into the sea and have tons of barnacles in the cracks.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Star sapphires.

Onyx is pretty sweet too.

(also this is the lamest favorite ___ topic i've ever seen, to be honest)
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

Onyx is pretty sweet too.

(also this is the lamest favorite ___ topic i've ever seen, to be honest)
How so? Rocks are pretty diverse.
 

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Pronouns
He/him
FireKirby said:
I like gold, emerald, diamond, sapphire, topaz and ruby.
gold is a metal, not a rock. but who really cares?

ANYWAY, I like diamond, pearl, ruby, sapphire, emerald (wow, how cliche), opal, amber, and pumice (come on, it's a rock that floats, what's not to like?)
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

Onyx is pretty sweet too.

(also this is the lamest favorite ___ topic i've ever seen, to be honest)
How so? Rocks are pretty diverse.
it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
Star sapphires.

Onyx is pretty sweet too.

(also this is the lamest favorite ___ topic i've ever seen, to be honest)
How so? Rocks are pretty diverse.
it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?
If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?
If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.
By that logic I could make a topic about "favorite type of sand" because sand is a generic object that has many uses and functions, cycles, types, etc.

But I won't because that would be a lame topic idea.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?
If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.
By that logic I could make a topic about "favorite type of sand" because sand is a generic object that has many uses and functions, cycles, types, etc.

But I won't because that would be a lame topic idea.
I like sand.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
Jack Noir said:
it's still a lame topic idea, i mean rocks? really?

you don't have anything else more interesting to choose from?
If you think the subject is too boring for you then don't post in it. But just because it's been stereotyped as a generic object doesn't mean it's boring. They have many uses and functions, there's a whole cycle dedicated to rocks, differ rock types, different ways to identify rocks, etc.
By that logic I could make a topic about "favorite type of sand" because sand is a generic object that has many uses and functions, cycles, types, etc.

But I won't because that would be a lame topic idea.
I don't believe people are as enthusiastic about sand. The only popular form of sand I can think of is sand art. And I guess sand sculptures.
 
Top