An idea for a Peach game that's better than Super Princess Peach

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
After she gets kidnapped and gets sent to Bowser's castle, Mario goes and rescue her (big shock huh?) but later at the top of Bowser's castle she gets tied up, then she's full of rage, because she's tired of being a damsel in distress then she brakes out of the ropes, puts on a headband, and wears that black grease football players wear, then she fights her way out of the castle. It's kinda like Rambo except without guns

I think that's way too out of Character of Peach. I suppose technically Strikers Charged sort of stretched the whole in-character thing for her, but I don't think it will ever show up in a game like that.

supermariofan said:
After she gets kidnapped and gets sent to Bowser's castle, Mario goes and rescue her (big shock huh?) but later at the top of Bowser's castle she gets tied up, then she realizes she's tired of being a damsel in distress then she brakes out of the ropes, and tries to find her way out of the castle.
I edited your post to show you how I'd like a new Peach game.

I think Peach is just fine with a Parasol.

Heck if they could have her float again like she did in SMB2 (Other then in the Smash series, I know she's able to float like that in those games too) that'd be great.

I don't see anything like this ever happening.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Oh and her weapon is a whip
That would probably work better for Samus.
Maybe Peach can use it too
Yeah, I just can't imagine it.

What I can imagine is if her main weapons were her frying pan and parasol.
In this game she decides to use something more badass than a frying pan or a parasol to fight her way out of the castle which has 8 stories by the way

supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
What would your reaction be if it DID happen?
Horrified.

seriously, a whip doesn't work for peach unless she somehow became a vampire hunter which I don't see happening.

it'd fit better for samus (eletric whip) or a female descendant of the belmont or even a female soldier from fire emblem (except it would be like some kind of whip sword)

supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
What would your reaction be if it DID happen?

I wouldn't because it n--

GreenDisaster said:
He wouldn't react, because something like this wouldn't happen.

--^ that.

supermariofan said:
In this game she decides to use something more badass than a frying pan or a parasol to fight her way out of the castle which has 8 stories by the way
I don't think the first thing that goes through someone's mind when picking out a weapon is "How badass is it?". If it was, everyone would use nukes.

Some weapons work for characters, and some don't. For instance:

Whips work for:
Samus Aran
the Belmonts

Frying pans work for:
Princess Peach
Conker T. Squirrel

Back