The Koopalings are NOT Bowser's Children.

Don Pianta said:
I've seen at least two assumptions made on the wiki although one of them's been fixed.
Which are...?

I've always assumed their his kids and probs still will since it doesn't really matter, but if their not his kids...then who are they?o_O

GreenDisaster said:
Don Pianta said:
I've seen at least two assumptions made on the wiki although one of them's been fixed.
Which are...?

Bobbery's page mentions Scarlette was a bob-omb even though it was never stated in TTYD.

The one that got fixed was Larry's page saying that he was the second youngest of Bowser's kids "and possibly his favorite". It's fixed now since it's stated it came from a guide. Although guides make mistakes too.

Although they're not a big deal anyway....

Basically, here's how I see this working out...

Bowser adopted the Koopalings while they were at a very young age. As the Koopalings got older, because they never knew their true parents, they considered Bowser to be their father, even though he's actually just their stepfather. As for Bowser Jr., he is Bowser's true offspring, which pretty much explains why Bowser Jr. is ranked higher than the Koopalings.

Talking about Bowser Jr, alot of fans I know say "Peach" is Bowser Jr's mother.

It could be true since Bowser Jr always helps his father to kidnap her.

Don Pianta said:
GreenDisaster said:
Don Pianta said:
Which are...?

Bobbery's page mentions Scarlette was a bob-omb even though it was never stated in TTYD.

The one that got fixed was Larry's page saying that he was the second youngest of Bowser's kids "and possibly his favorite". It's fixed now since it's stated it came from a guide. Although guides make mistakes too.
Actually that's from the guide book for Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

Bronto Burt said:

Yeah, except for this conversation.

Bowser: Son, I gotta tell you something about Princess Peach.
Bowser Jr.: Yeah, yeah, I know. She's not really my mother. Someday, when I'm bigger...

I wanna fight that Mario again!

Magikrazy said:
Bronto Burt said:

Yeah, except for this conversation.

Bowser: Son, I gotta tell you something about Princess Peach.
Bowser Jr.: Yeah, yeah, I know. She's not really my mama. Someday, when I'm bigger...

I wanna fight that Mario again!
Fixed.

I agree with all the people who said the Koopalings are adopted.

NSY said:
LuigiChief said:
None of them looks like bowser anyways.
Really?
You know, apart from the spiked shells, the crazy hair, and the mouth shapes, not to mention the shape of their bodies, and the fact that they're obviously Koopas, could POSSIBLY not look anything like bowser.

Bowser Jr. looks just as much as Bowser than the Koopalings look as Bowser

Smashgoom202 said:
...Well, if people complained enough to get Nintendo to create a Legend of Zelda timeline,

Pretty certain Nintendo was already working on the timeline by at least the 3D games, perhaps earlier, but yeah.

I actually am upset that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's children. Not that it matters, because I'm still going to call them bowser's kids.

Edit: Never mind, that was me being tricked.

kat-rin koopa said:
I'm surprised people here aren't getting worked up over this other statement from him;

"Mario and Peach are not dating or in love. They are just really good friends as I see it."

Source?

Unicron said:
Smashgoom202 said:
...Well, if people complained enough to get Nintendo to create a Legend of Zelda timeline,

Pretty certain Nintendo was already working on the timeline by at least the 3D games, perhaps earlier, but yeah.
Eiji Aonuma stated a few years back that there was no timeline, that each game should be treated as their own adventure. You can imagine the fans reaction to that. And probably because of that, Nintendo finally delivered.

I'd like to think that they are not related to him in any way possible, you all screwed up big time, and any other sources that you got this fact from screwed up big time too.

jk bro I think the same thing too.

kat-rin koopa said:
I'm surprised people here aren't getting worked up over this other statement from him;

"Mario and Peach are not dating or in love. They are just really good friends as I see it."

with benefits

GreenDisaster said:
Gummy said:
kat-rin koopa said:

with benefits
You know, for kids.

It would be cool if Nintendo produced a spin off for a bowser game, but with action, violence, swear words and gore.

Suppose that Bowser isn't a playboy and he has interest in Peach, if Koopalings are Bowser's true children, they must share the same mother with Bowser Jr. But "BowserJr's mother" was a remained mystery in Sunshine, and it wasn't doing with Koopalings, that means Koopalings are not really members of Bowser's family tree.

In official documents of NSMBWii, not much information about the relationships between Koopalings and Bowser. Koopalings were old characters at the same time with Super Mario Show, where Mario's relatives appear. So even if Koopalings was Bowser's children, now they're not ensured to be other Bowser's children in NSMB.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Personally, this actually annoys me. Probably because I really hate Bowser Jr. First he replaces the Koopalings, now they were suddenly never really Bowser's children in the first place, despite it being stated they were!
I don't hate BowserJr for this (if I do, I personally think that he appears too often than other old recurring characters in main games or spinoffs).

One problem for the seven siblings is that they are a "team" but each of them are not a major/recurring character thoughout the series, making them difficult to appear in spinoffs or other media. BowserJr has the individual power to become a secondary villian.

Back