I still don't get it

Blue coins is the sole reason I hate this game.

I want a remake of Sunshine, since I don't have it.

Yoshi K said:
I want a remake of Sunshine, since I don't have it.

I'd throw my support behind a Super Mario Sunshine remake for the 3DS

Yup. I absolutely loved Super Mario 64 DS even more so than the original.

A Super Mario Sunshine remake for the 3DS would be nice. ;D They could fix some things like the few number of levels and include some playable characters ( :luigi:) . All this in 3D *.*

I see more people saying it was a great game now, sort of like how people didn't like Luigis Mansion right off the bat.

Honestly, some people just hate things because their different or not exactly what they want. Being a little picky is okay, being too picky is fucking stupid.

Crackin355 said:
Honestly, some people just hate things because their different or not exactly what they want. Being a little packy is okay, being too packy is fucking stupid.

Fix'd

Yeah, I'd like to see a remake of Super Mario Sunshine. I'd also like to see Majora's Mask remade, but that's a different story.

A Sunshine 3DS would be welcome if they didn't botch the controls like they did with SM64DS. *shudders*

Legault said:
A Sunshine 3DS would be welcome if they didn't botch the controls like they did with SM64DS. *shudders*

What's the matter with the controls? I found no trouble using the D Pad

Baby Luigi said:

Well, I don't like Super Mario 64 DS too much because you have to PLAY AS YOSHI THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME UNTIL YOU UNLOCK MARIO, and the controls are too stressful to me.

Also, on-topic. I love Sunshine, the only thing I loathe is the Blue Coins in this game.

Also, people get butthurt when something not named Kirby changes, you see, Kirby Air Ride was a GODDAMNFREAKING 3D-racing Kirby game and no one complained, but for Sunshine...

KABOOM

Bronto Burt said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well, I don't like Super Mario 64 DS too much because you have to PLAY AS YOSHI THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME UNTIL YOU UNLOCK MARIO, and the controls are too stressful to me.

Also, on-topic. I love Sunshine, Everything I loathe is the Blue Coins in this game.

Also, people get butthurt when something not named Kirby changes, you see, Kirby Air Ride was a GODDAMNFREAKING 3D-racing Kirby game and no one complained, but for Sunshine...

KABOOM
you sir are wrong.

people did actually complain about Kirby Squeak Squad being way too easy.

What? That's freaking dumb.

Complaining about a game being easy is just idiotic. That's like complaining about a soccer ball being too easy to kick.

Besides, Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards (until you get to Miracle Matter ;_;) and Spring Breeze in Kirby Super Star/Super Star Ultra were easy and no one complained

What the actual fuck.

Bronto Burt said:
What? That's freaking dumb.

Complaining about a game being easy is just idiotic. That's like complaining about a soccer ball being too easy to kick.

Besides, Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards (until you get to Miracle Matter ;_;) and Spring Breeze in Kirby Super Star/Super Star Ultra were easy and no one complained

What the actual *bleep*.

It could be so god damn easy that you fall asleep playing it. But I honestly don't give a crap about difficulty....as long as the level design is clever, intuitive, and fun.

I'd rather easy than getting game overs all the time. It just puts me off the game. I look at it and think 'fuck it, I don't want to spend hours to get nowhere'.

I liked it but it was way to short and had needed more levels, like 13 or so not 6(forgive me if i got this wrong im tired and cbf checking) Would have been epic if only there had been more of it!

FireKirby said:
people did actually complain about Kirby Squeak Squad being way too easy.

I did that too. But now that I think about it, it wasn't so much that it was easy was the problem, so much as being way too short, and for the most part being pretty boring.

Back