Mario Characters that you love that nobody else knows about

Baby Luigi said:
ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
Kammy Koopa comes to mind. Basically all the characters from the Paper Mario series.

Except Mario. And Luigi. Oh, and Peach and Toads and Bowser as well.

I meant all the Paper Mario-only characters. Like Goombario and the Shadow Queen and stuff.

I know you meant that, I was just messing around with you X3

Anser said:
Rosalina. She's not very popular for those who don't play recent Mario games regularly.
Honesty Galaxy series had gave her lots of spotlights (even more than princesses) despite she hasn't been in too many spinoffs.

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
I meant all the Paper Mario-only characters. Like Goombario and the Shadow Queen and stuff.
We have to notice that RPG characters are scarcely wellknown because their stories can only be read in one game, and RPG stories are not the most famous for Mario series.

If some Paper characters can be recurring in spinoffs and platforms, maybe they shouldn't be nobodies.

Dorayaki said:
Anser said:
Rosalina. She's not very popular for those who don't play recent Mario games regularly.
Honesty Galaxy series had gave her lots of spotlights (even more than princesses) despite she hasn't been in too many spinoffs.

Yet somehow, more people know about Daisy than Rosalina, despite Daisy playing a role in only one platformer. My guess is that spinoffs exist too.

^Not even Mario? Wow, what a sick, twisted world

They probably think that fat plumber guy on the cover is Yoshi and think that the title, "Mario", means "Yoshi"

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Baby Luigi said:
^Not even Mario? Wow, what a sick, twisted world

Yeah i know right,they're just into Call Of duty,they say ''Mario'' is for kids
Just ignore them.

Good. Unless they go into other games not named Call of Duty (hell, the FPS have many good games to offer in that genre and they chose THAT?), it's best to regard them a little less than furniture

Cirdec said:
Cosmic clones.
Cosmic_Clone.png
Cosmicmariosm3dl.png

I'm pretty sure lots of people had played Super Mario Galaxy, so alot of people know Cosmic Clones.

someone else i like is Sergent Guy From Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Miracle Matter said:
Cirdec said:
Cosmic clones.
Cosmic_Clone.png
Cosmicmariosm3dl.png

I'm pretty sure lots of people had played Super Mario Galaxy, so alot of people know Cosmic Clones.
And galaxy 2.

I love scuttle bugs, even though most people know they exist many people don't acknowledge and actually care about ther name or role in the game because they are so damn annoying!

Charlie Mulgrew said:
People only know yoshi at my high school

What

The

Fuck

Bowser45 said:
I have never personaly found scuttlebugs annoying.

What game they appear in?

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Yeah i know right,they're just into Call Of duty,they say ''Mario'' is for kids

I don't get what people mean with Mario is for kids. I mean, look at Super Paper Mario, World of Nothing and River Twygz Bed's music is for KIDS???

Back