• I think she doesn't

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think she likes as strongly as possible without loving him

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Mario doesn't want to have to set the world on fire... he never asked for his worldly acclaim, he just wants to be the one Peach loves... or do they?

Smg2daisy said:
If she doesn't, then she will not kiss Mario .
Ok? :)
On the nose? Please. A lot of perverted people kiss without loving the other person. I'm not saying that about Mario and Peach, as you can also kiss just to show affection.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
A lot of perverted people kiss without loving the other person.
:eek: :eek: :eek: That gunk is ill!!! Kids go on this forum! And I don't think Peach loves Mario, but she has to keep up good relations with him because he saves her all the time and you know a princess keep face. :peach:

First option.

^ No. At most Mario should only be 1 year older than Peach.

Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS showed that Mario and Peach were babies at the same time.

If Mario and Peach were really that far apart in their ages, Mario would've been a teenager by the time Peach was born.

Don Pianta said:
^ No. At most Mario should only be 1 year older than Peach.

Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS showed that Mario and Peach were babies at the same time.

If Mario and Peach were really that far apart in their ages, Mario would've been a teenager by the time Peach was born.

What I find funny about Yoshi's Island DS is Donkey Kong. His story is pretty confusing. They are both babies at the same time at Yoshi's Island DS, yet in Donkey Kong Jr., Mario is a fully grown adult while Donkey Kong is still a kid. Then Mario stays the same until DK grows up to be what he is today.

To answer TC's question, Peach definitely loves Mario. They both share chemistry in Mario Baseball games and Peach gets saved by Mario. Why wouldn't Peach love her savior?

Mario is from Brooklyn and the Mushroom Kingdom at the same time SCREW HISTORY

Baby Luigi said:
To answer TC's question, Peach definitely loves Mario. They both share chemistry in Mario Baseball games and Peach gets saved by Mario. Why wouldn't Peach love her savior?
Then again, Birdo and Daisy share chemistry in the Baseball games, so... yeah.

Ugh.

I can't believe someone made a thread for something SLIGHTLY OBVIOUS

They have good chemistry in Super Sluggers

And in alot of fanfics, Mario is Peach's boyfriend

Back