Votes: 15 68.2%
  • I think she doesn't

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think she likes as strongly as possible without loving him

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:
To answer TC's question, Peach definitely loves Mario. They both share chemistry in Mario Baseball games and Peach gets saved by Mario. Why wouldn't Peach love her savior?
Then again, Birdo and Daisy share chemistry in the Baseball games, so... yeah.
They could be great friends hell I don't know maybe they play poker on Tuesdays?

People Running About said:
GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:
To answer TC's question, Peach definitely loves Mario. They both share chemistry in Mario Baseball games and Peach gets saved by Mario. Why wouldn't Peach love her savior?
They could be great friends hell I don't know maybe they play poker on Tuesdays?
No, Tuesdays is when Daisy is kidnapped by whatever villain happens to be available.

GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:

That is not the only thing I said about them.

GreenDisaster said:
GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:
No, Tuesdays is when Daisy is kidnapped by whatever villain happens to be available.
Maybe this villain brings Birdo a long to keep Daisy company

GreenDisaster said:
GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:

Daisy got kidnapped only one time. :)

Cirdec said:
GreenDisaster said:
GreenDisaster said:
Baby Luigi said:

Daisy got kidnapped only one time. :)
She was also kidnapped once in the comic book series game boy

Back