Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
Because this is really popular around here, I think that it requires a thread of its own. And in case you don't know where we read this from, we read it from here.

The let's play of the second game can now be found here.

There used to be a poll regarding who your favourite characters in the first Dangan Ronpa game was.

CharacterVotes
Makoto Naegi1
Kiyotake Ishamaru1
Touko Fukawa1
Sayaka Maizono0
Leon Kuwata1
Hifumi Yamada0
Aoi Asahina1
Chihiro Fujisaki3
Kyouko Kirigiri3
Junko Enoshima1
Mondo Oowanda1
Sakura Oogami2
Bykakuya Togami1
Yasuhiro Hagakure1
Celestia Ludenberg0
Monobear7

Mirrored Updates

A super high school level fangirl asshole started reading this.
I'm loving it, I am suprised in a good way, probably because of the Phoenix Wright feel to it

This is probably going to become inactive because there's already a topic in Xephyr. :P

Anyway, Asahina, Ishimaru, Togami, and Monobear are the best.

Well we need one here too.
Naegi, Togami, Celestia and the ??? girl who I can't remember the name of are the best.

I think the photographer is really moe. ;) :D :rolleyes:

Butterscotch Surprise said:
Wild MONOLUCHADOR used SELFDESTRUCT!

...So yeah. Hopefully Syo/Kirigiri are both alive.
I also want them to be fine and alive, though that explosion sure must have killed Syo off. And we don't even know who the mysterious dead person is anyway, so that's always reassuring.

I don't really see any reason for Syo to die right now.

As for the killer, I find it quite suspicious that Togami asked what time it was.

Nabber said:
As for the killer, I find it quite suspicious that Togami asked what time it was.
Because Togami is my favourite character, I really, really hope that that is not the case. I really want him to survive throughout the entire game.

NAEGI DIES

For favorite characters, I voted for Monobear. I also like Ishimaru, Mondo, and Chihiro a lot.

As for the updates:

Most likely Fukawa got taken out by the explosion, so I won't be surprised if she's no longer alive in the next update.

As for Kirigiri, I have a feeling that she's not dead quite yet, but I could definitely be wrong.

I think you misspelled Touko in the poll, Pi.

I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that Aoi is my favorite.

But my others would probably be Ishimaru, Hagakure, and Kirigiri.

Aoi Asahina said:
I think you misspelled Touko in the poll, Pi.
Thanks for alerting me about it. It should now be fixed.

And anyway, like I said (though in spoilers), Byakuya Togami is my favourite character so far, though both Kirigiri and Monobear are amazing in their own rights.

I'm on the bit
After the Hackers death. The obvious culprit would be Togami... It sounds way to obvious. I think it will be one of the characters who has been staying low, maybe the fortune guy or Oowado.

My thoughts on the current case:
Kirigiri is the person with the mask. She found a way to open Naegi's door, which explains how the "sixteenth student" got in, and she also killed the real sixteenth student, who is controlling Monobear. This is why Monobear stopped working and no new ones have sprouted up.
...yeah that's a bit too far-fetched.

EDIT: Who's, didn't see the new update.

I started reading it about a week ago and finally got caught up a few days ago. I really like it. But i've always been a mystery person.

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Here. But the forum is down for maintenance at the moment.
So that's it? You just read it in the posts?

Use the first posts, it will link you directly to the LP's posts if you don't wanna sort through the three-20 pages of talk between them.

The SHOCKING PLOT TWISTS were interesting. Didn't exactly see the "SHSL Detective" thing coming, but i guessed something similar, though the other shocking plot twist was interesting.

ChaoticLeo said:
New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Here. But the forum is down for maintenance at the moment.
So that's it? You just read it in the posts?

Use the first posts, it will link you directly to the LP's posts if you don't wanna sort through the three-20 pages of talk between them.

The SHOCKING PLOT TWISTS were interesting. Didn't exactly see the "SHSL Detective" thing coming, but i guessed something similar, though the other shocking plot twist was interesting.

Alright, I might read some today.

Back