Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The first school trial update has been released.

I kinda suspect Nanami as the culprit, she's acting kinda silent.

NSY said:
I kinda suspect Nanami as the culprit, she's acting kinda silent.
Except that's kind of her deal. She's quiet because that's her personality. And why would she want to get rid out of Togami, anyway?

(Also I really, really do not want that to be the case. She's one of the best characters I've ever seen and I don't want her to die in this game at all.

pls Nanami, don't die.)

I'm watching the trail for once, because of the subtitles now, and i must say, Gundam's voice is absolutely perfect.

Ino Yamanaka said:
I'm watching the trail for once, because of the subtitles now, and i must say, Gundam's voice is absolutely perfect.

Agreed. ^o^

I feel sort of tempted to go and watch some of the trial videos from the first thread now-- I only watched one or two of them, now that I think about it.

okay i know i'm a little behind on this, but i just red update 23 and something caught my attention.
togami was so careful about removing all possibly dangerous things, but isn't peko carrying a large sword on her back? am i the only one who noticed this?

Jayce said:
okay i know i'm a little behind on this, but i just red update 23 and something caught my attention.
togami was so careful about removing all possibly dangerous things, but isn't peko carrying a large sword on her back? am i the only one who noticed this?

I think it's just a practice sword.

Tharja said:
Jayce said:

I think it's just a practice sword.
you have a point but togami was so uptight i'm surprised he didn't at least mention it.

Oh boy, can't wait to see what Nidai has to say in the next update.

I'm pretty sure it's a machine gun talk battle

Well we can still have the video links posted as their not pay welled meaning that we can bypass the first trail.

But really SA, you take it down for a week and then you put it back up again.

Lame

I just checked and the paywall is down. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll stay this way for a while.

"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!"
Sonia and Chiaki were amazing in those updates. <3

Yeah that one was no where near as long as the last one.

Thank god.

at the rate its being updated i could probably learn japanese and play the game faster

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3522115&pagenumber=232&perpage=40#post414400903

a summary of volume 1 of dr0 so far

Back