Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
to be fair to him, they HAVE been more frequent and longer

combined with onen's slow update rate it's hard to stay interested in this

I've decided to give up on dr2, the paywall are outrangous and this one looks peranment.

It sucks.

http://dangan-ronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Dangan_Ronpa_2
if you just want to read the story

the paywall is finally down if there's anyone that still cares

Just read update 51, they weren't very subtle with the fan service huh?

Watched the first episode of the anime. It's pretty unconventional as far as anime goes which made it fairly fun for me, but I doubt that'll hold it up much for people who are already familiar with the story. The characters seem one-dimensional and irritating- probably more a result of introducing the entire cast quickstyles in like 2 minutes, hopefully they'll get fleshed out later. Basically the whole thing was quickstyles though, it felt kind of like watching somebody play the game and constantly hitting B through all the dialogue.

Well, I assume it'll get better when everyone dies and there's only a few characters that they focus on more.

Anime seems like it is going to suck, as it skips all the character development.

First we get a horrible episode, than they don't even let us enjoy the ED. Dumb.

Even so, with all of the exposition at the ending, I can't imagine that'd take one episode alone.

Not going to bother watching the anime. I've already pretty much seen the entire game so just seeing it moving and with voices I didn't care about to begin with isn't going to get me interested. Maybe in a year or so when I'm bored I'll watch the first episode.

I also gave up on Dangan Ronpa 2. It was boring me, the updates were slow and it honestly just didn't have much new from 1. I also like the locked up high school theme better than the strange island with everything on it theme.

I have been catching bits of the anime.
So far, I am a little dissapointed as it feels a bit rushed and is missing out character development, which is annoying. However, it seems to not be running too far from the story and it is pretty practical for people who don't fancy reading through the lp but want to get into the series.

Phantom L said:
I have been catching bits of the anime.
So far, I am a little dissapointed as it feels a bit rushed and is missing out character development, which is annoying. However, it seems to not be running too far from the story and it is pretty practical for people who don't fancy reading through the lp but want to get into the series.

The LP/Game itself is far superior though, because other than Naegi and Kirigiri, nobody has any character development at all.

SA is now the worst forum ever.

Who would pay to join a fucking forum anyone.

the paywall is down, if anyone really cares, since there's a mirror anyway

but wow, I feel but for Gundam. he's so lonely

Back