• 9th

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 10th

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Crack Theory, potential Spoilers:

Missy could be short for Mistress. And normally the male opposite of a Mistress is a Master.

Missy could be the Master, just with a female form now.

ernesth100 said:
Priam said:
It can't be river. She already died, and we saw all three of her incarnations.
She died died.? Damn...Oh well if the masters a girl I guess I could ship her and the Doctor.
Watch the two David Tennant episodes, Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead, where she first appeared. That's her death scene. She's even shown to be well and truly dead in Name of the Doctor, as the Doctor and Clara visit her grave.

Priam said:
ernesth100 said:
Priam said:
It can't be river. She already died, and we saw all three of her incarnations.
She died died.? dang...Oh well if the masters a girl I guess I could ship her and the Doctor.
Watch the two David Tennant episodes, Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead, where she first appeared. That's her death scene. She's even shown to be well and truly dead in Name of the Doctor, as the Doctor and Clara visit her grave.
Hmm. Anyone wonder where the doctors daughter is?

According to TailsX10, it is possible that River Song's spirit is inhabiting the TARDIS in some way, since the TARDIS has a mind of 'her' own.

I thought the episode was alright, but the weaker of the lot. I did, however, like that they managed to blend the humour with darkness, I thought it'd be a humourous episode, and I'm glad it wasn't.

Good episode, not the best so far but still pretty

Can't believe he used a spoon to fight, I'm really liking Capaldi so far

The "u so old" jokes are getting old, but other than that, I thought it was an amusing episode. Capaldi's a pretty entertaining Doctor.

Listen

I thought it got off really slowly, but when the pace picked up and I started to understand the meaning behind the episode I found myself really enjoying it. Probably my second favourite episode of the series.

Loved the reference to The Day of the Doctor

I liked the episode. But omg, people have gotta shut up about poor Pink's former career, sheesh.

I like all the continuity references gathered into the climax.

It's implied to take place on what the Third Doctor once said was the blackest day of his life, and there's that War Doctor cameo that was mentioned before, and Clara finishes her speech with "Fear makes companions of us all", which is something the First Doctor said way back in An Unearthly Child dang

i felt my heart weep at the end there with all those references, just made it really touching for the end of a rather scary episode

regarding the "figure", do we actually know whether something was actually there, or was it just a figment of their imaginations?

Priam said:
i felt my heart weep at the end there with all those references, just made it really touching for the end of a rather scary episode

regarding the "figure", do we actually know whether something was actually there, or was it just a figment of their imaginations?
6DfV2n9.png

There was that whole debacle with the figure (blurry bottom-left thing), so it really seems like it's something.

I have a question about the show. Do you have to have prior knowledge of the show's continuity to get into it, or any newcomer can start watching withouth the said prior knowledge?

TheFarmboy said:
I have a question about the show. Do you have to have prior knowledge of the show's continuity to get into it, or any newcomer can start watching withouth the said prior knowledge?
There will be a lot of character interactions that won't make sense, and there will be many recurring species that will pop up without you understanding what they are. You don't have to start at the beginning of the entire series, but if you don't want to keep asking questions, you should probably start at the new series' first episode.

The new episode, Time Heist...

It's a generic bank heist. It's an enjoyable bank heist, mind you, but it uses so many of the tropes. A band of strangers with no relation to each other, but all the right skills, have something that they want. They work in tandem to break in to the maximum-security vault, no matter the cost. The final twist was definitely a nice touch, but I can't help but feel that the episode, as a whole, was rather lacking.

I enjoyed it.

I didn't see The Doctor being The Architect, I thought it'd be The Teller. Tbh I didn't see any of the twists coming (except maybe the things that people thought would kill them being a teleporter), but I can't help but think it would have been a better idea to return the two Tellers to a time where there were more of their species around so their kids don't partake in incest.

How I rank them now

1) Listen
2)Into The Dalek
3)Time Heist
4)Deep Breath
5)Robot Of Sherwood

This series has been excellent so far
Peter Capaldi *thumbs up*

Duke Devlin said:
I enjoyed it.

I didn't see The Doctor being The Architect, I thought it'd be The Teller. Tbh I didn't see any of the twists coming (except maybe the things that people thought would kill them being a teleporter), but I can't help but think it would have been a better idea to return the two Tellers to a time where there were more of their species around so their kids don't partake in incest.
Most "save the species" plots gloss over the fact that having one breeding pair left means that it's incest the rest of the way, which will be a major problem for sentient species and still have fitness repercussions for species without kin recognition abilities, especially if the parents happen to have bad genes on the outset.

I really want to watch the classic who episodes, I've only watched the pyramids of mars.
Does anyone know any websites I could the classic episodes?

Back