Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9th

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 10th

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
For me it ended with the Seventh Doctor against Tegan.

Seventh won.

According to TailsX10, the TARDIS has been redesigned and there will be a T-Rex somewhere in Series 8 as well. Very interesting, if you ask me.

so that episode wasn't toooo bad I guess

I still don't like clara
capaldi is, uh.....not what I expected
almost a skulduggery reference in there though

also what happened to the theme song
I mean they've completed ruined the score

EDIT I went back and started watching it again and I do like capaldi

I quite enjoyed it.

Didn't expect Clockwork Robots to be returning. And I thought that ending scene was stupid until that woman made the biting sound. It looks like some form of new story arc to me.

idk how but apparently I missed some of it

that ending
with smith
u3hN33E.jpg

no capaldi, you aren't smith
you aren't

you're not​

All the episodes in the series have been named, I'll put them in a spoiler below. I'll also put in the bottom spoiler a pretty big spoiler.

Deep Breath
Into the Dalek
Robot of Sherwood
Listen
Time Heist
The Caretaker
Kill the Moon
Mummy on the Orient Express
Flatline
In the Forest of the Night
Dark Water (first part of a two-parter)
Death in Heaven (second part of a two-parter)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/peter-capaldi-doctor-who-verdict-4097099
Seems that Clara is leaving at the end of this series

Birdo said:
I didn't like Matt Smith, so I hated the cameo at the end. It felt forced
Basically it was their way of telling the fangirls SHUT UP, MATT SMITH WAS PRETTY.WE GET IT BUT THE DOCTOR IS NOT A PRETTY BOY HE'S A THOUSAND YEAR OLD TIME LORD!

*ahem*
Also it was they're way of showing to people that the Doctor changing is normal. It doesn't matter that he doesn't look like the Doctor what matters is he's still the Doctor. He's the same Doctor but in the words of The Moment aka Rose aka Bad Wolf "Different case".

It seems the new series is already attracting controversy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a593433/doctor-who-kiss-complaints-wont-be-investigated-by-ofcom.html#~oOrzKPe3tHXpFm

I figured it was gonna make people complain.
That's why they did it as mouth-to-mouth rather than just "hey let's make out for lulz" - although really, it's pretty irritating that they'd even need an excuse to show an established married couple kissing. And a split-second shot of only their mouths at that, while they're holding their breath and trying not to get slaughtered by robots made of dead people.
Oh yeah, sooo sexy and corrupting of the little childrenz, uh-huh, sure.

As for the new episode,
the stuff with Pink seems really weird. Like, the pointed student questions and him crying was really heavy-handed, and while I suppose it was interesting how there's a weird connect between him and Clara about inadvertently knowing about other aspects of each-others' lives, her coming on to him rather strongly and overtly just seems, again, heavy-handed. His re-conversation in the empty classroom and her evesdropping was pretty funny tho, I gotta admit.

I also really liked Rusty (kinda wondered if he was the Oswin Dalek somehow having survived and escaped the Asylum at first, ah well). I'm sure we'll see him again: the tell will be a Dalek who creaks when turning is head, I'm calling it now.

Walkazo said:
As for the new episode,
the stuff with Pink seems really weird. Like, the pointed student questions and him crying was really heavy-handed, and while I suppose it was interesting how there's a weird connect between him and Clara about inadvertently knowing about other aspects of each-others' lives, her coming on to him rather strongly and overtly just seems, again, heavy-handed. His re-conversation in the empty classroom and her evesdropping was pretty funny tho, I gotta admit.

I also really liked Rusty (kinda wondered if he was the Oswin Dalek somehow having survived and escaped the Asylum at first, ah well). I'm sure we'll see him again: the tell will be a Dalek who creaks when turning is head, I'm calling it now.
From what I've read Pink is going to be a recurring character, so I guess there'll be some character development.

I really do hope Rusty comes back, I always bond with the villains that go good, like Handles in the most recent Christmas special. And although expected, I did like it when he turned bad again after getting fixed. The antibodies thing I don't get though, I thought they only existed in organic creatures so it'd have to be in the Dalek embryo rather than the actual casing.

And I'm glad I called that Heaven thing being a plot point, I expect to see pretty much ally who dies, or at least the ones shown going there to turn up again in the series finale.

Except they were nano-bots (actually, they reminded me mostly of Mewtwo's evil Pokeballs from the first Pokemon movie, but that's getting tangential), so they were part of the machine half of the Dalek. Really, they were more like analogues to white blood cells rather than antibodies or anything else, but I've come to expect any sort of Incredible Journey-type story to be laughable when it comes to biological accuracy...

Back