What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Xanthium said:
Magic? I don't eve know.
That's the exact way I float! Tehe <3

Daisy: Float? Hah! Only lamos need float!

AlphaOmegaSin: Daisy! Be poli... Hm... No wait i do agree with that on the other hand

Joey Tribbiani said:
*Joey walks up to the Princess*

Hey...How you doin'?
Oh, good evening. I don't think we've met before, so please join me for a cup of tea and a slice of cake. That's the best way to get to know eachother!

aregularforumuser said:
where is mario when you need him.... actually, what the heck were the toads doing during that time? sleeping on the job like usual?
I assume they were busy telling Mario that I were in another castle. But don't be so harsh on them, after all they're doing the best they can.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Joey Tribbiani said:

Hey...How you doin'?
Oh, good evening. I don't think we've met before, so please join me for a cup of tea and a slice of cake. That's the best way to get to know eachother!
What?! Why isn't my charm working?!

There must be something different about this place...hmm...

Joey Tribbiani said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Joey Tribbiani said:

Hey...How you doin'?
What?! Why isn't my charm working?!
I don't think she's homosexual. xP. (referring to Princess Cadence)

You See?I say one word and it confuses your weak minded selves, that is power of the Dark Side.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Joey Tribbiani said:

Hey...How you doin'?

aregularforumuser said:
where is mario when you need him.... actually, what the heck were the toads doing during that time? sleeping on the job like usual?
I assume they were busy telling Mario that I were in another castle. But don't be so harsh on them, after all they're doing the best they can.

hmph. are they ALL in the other castles? are there no guards?

Were they Jedi Toads?

Because if they are Jedis i demand to know their location.

I don't think they were Jedi, as for their locations I thought they were 1 up mushrooms so......

Back