What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Are you an ally or an enemy?!

Hideyoshi said:
archen said:
my allegiance falls with the empire, unless somebody else is willing to pay me more....

you look like a good ally...... how about 500G?
If you try to keep him from being a Loyalist of the empire I will have to kill you.

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
Hideyoshi said:
archen said:
my allegiance falls with the empire, unless somebody else is willing to pay me more....

you look like a good ally...... how about 500G?
If you try to keep him from being a Loyalist of the empire I will have to kill you.

I am not keeping him from being in the so called "empire". trust me. i just want good tacticians to conquer ransei.

Mario: That may a be a little...brutal....

Sonic: Well, he's evil...right?

Serge Breaker said:
Shall we begin the hunt for the treasure?

This time the bounty is...the head of the leader of the ransei.

We were expecting something a bit more....shiny.

I'm good at hunting treasure. I managed to hunt down several time gears at one point. Bearing in mind I had to give them up in order to save the planet, but that was my duty, and-

*John Harrison holds a pistol up to Grovyle's face*

In that case, you will lead us to the treasure.

I-uh-wha?

*Mad-eye holds his wand up to John Harrison's throat*

I wouldn't be doing that, laddie. It's hardly any way to go around it. If you shoot him, he won't be able to lead you to the treasure.

Huh. So the cats come out to play, eh? If that's the way you want it, then...

*John grabs Radagast and sticks the gun up to his back. Immediately, Mad-eye points his want at John*

You don't want to be doing that either, laddie.

And why not? So you can point that stick at me? Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill him?

He's a friend. You kill him, I kill you and I dance over your dead body. You won't get the treasure.

That's the whole purpose of a hostage, old man. So that I can kill him if Grovyle doesn't lead me to the treasure.

I may be a lowly hostage, but we haven't even established what treasure we're seeking!

Do not speak again.

S-sorry.

*Joey comes out of the bathroom, zipping up his pants. He takes one look at the hostage situation, panics, screams, kicks the gun out of John's hand, and throws it in the ocean, before sticking his hands up himself. John just turns around, and looks at him in disbelief, looks at his hand, then looks back with a "Seriously?" look on his face*

N-nobody told me there'd be guns!

So...is this madness over?

Looks that way.

Good. That means we're going treasure hunting!

*everyone cheers, before a long silence*

We still haven't established our treasure.

Hideyoshi said:
Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
In that case i will help you slaughter these ransei as well.

are you sure? its an entire region! we have to defeat over 16 kingdoms!
16 kingdoms are nothing next to the power of The Force.

New Super Mario said:
I'll make you fit!

Into a coffin.
You underestimate my power.

Mario: Slaughtering an entire region...I-a-cannot yet you do that!

Sonic: Why will you do this anyway?!

archen said:
are ransei edible? if so I'm in!

well, we in ransei DO have special food for pokemon..... LET'S TAKE OVER DIS REGION!...... and their pokemon...... and the people.... and their houses.....LET'S GET THEM!

Mario: [attacks Vader]

Sonic:[Attacks [ sorry, don't know name of character. Haven't played Conquest]]

Back